Sales and Business Development Manager
Are you a relationship-builder with a strong commercial mind-set and sense for cutting-edge technology? MazeMap is a 10-year-old Norwegian indoor map and navigation scale-up aiming to be a global leader in a rapidly growing market. We are already well on the way with fantastic user uptake, customers across all continents and being recognized as market leader by analysts. We have already built a distribution network with large international companies like Cisco. With our award-winning service, we help millions of users find what they are looking for thus reducing stress, uncertainty, and saving time. We are now looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to join our team to work in the BeNeLux region.
The challenge we solve
Humans are building larger and more complex buildings, and by 2050 we’ll build more buildings than throughout history on earth. Yet, no one has solved how users should navigate the buildings and help the users find what they are looking for. At MazeMap we are trying to solve this challenge by automating the production and updating of indoor maps utilizing machine learning and AI. We want to help users find what they are looking for either being a classroom for lecture, the place for your hospital appointment or the closest available meeting room. See this video for more.
You’ll be responsible for winning customers and partners in an international market. You get the opportunity to work with an A-team with an amazing track record, a product that impresses customers every time, and that gets even purchasing managers enthusiastic within a rapidly growing market.
We target the largest building complexes; universities, hospitals and large office buildings. Customers in Europe, APAC and USA have already deployed and appreciate the MazeMap solution. We have enthusiastic customers with documented ROI and they are willing to serve as references. According to Gartner and other analysts we are already the market leader at universities and named the top vendor globally. After a quiet period with campuses and offices being closed, we are now seeing a spike in interest in planning for return to office and campus. Are you the person to spot these opportunities and act on them?
- Native speaker in Dutch
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding with people and maintaining strong, personal relationships
- Self-going and full of initiative and energy
- You extract important information fast, and absorb new technology quickly
- Honest and straightforward, and others regard you as highly trustworthy
- You think it is more important to listen than to prove you are right
- You think it’s more important what the team achieves than what you achieve for yourself
- Ambitious, and inspired by incentive compensation
- Previous experience in evangelist B2B vision creation and selling: The MazeMap solution does not fit into an existing budget line item
- Experience with channel sales
- Previous experience selling to Facilities Managers, or equivalent
- An existing network among our potential customers (universities, hospitals, corporate offices)
- Previous experience building and managing a sales pipeline across a wide geographical area
- Competitive compensation and flexible work hours
- Influence over the company’s overall strategy and direction
- An agile, enthusiastic and forward-leaning work climate
- The opportunity of a lifetime?