Paid Campaign Specialist
We’re on a mission to help businesses grow more efficiently with our intelligent company data platform. Because better growth happens when you prioritize the accounts that matter the most!
Ocean does something no other data platform can: we use AI to recommend to our customers what type of companies they should go after for the best results, and then bring them every matching business on earth. In tests, our AI-built target lists outperform hand-picked lists in every way that can be measured.
What To Expect
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all our paid digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, display and social advertising strategies. You will have a great eye for optimizing our paid media channels to support our ambitious but realistic growth goals. You will be an integral part of the development and management of having an effective digital strategy as well as effective media buying, working alongside the VP of Marketing, Community Manager, Growth Specialist and Graphic Designers to ensure our paid media strategies are aligned with our greater marketing goals. Their daily responsibilities may include:
Our ideal candidate has stand-out analytical and research skills, and is able to make sense of this data to gain the insights we need to improve our paid strategy. You are the type of person who notices the little things and spots the bigger patterns and where things can be improved incrementally. But you also have an openness to learn and grow with us, leaning on the newest and best practices, tools and methodologies to get there. You will have the opportunity to take full responsibility and ownership of our growth efforts. You need to be okay with being “hands-on” and rolling your sleeves up to produce next-level results both independently and in collaboration with others.
- Develop, execute and optimize campaign strategies in collaboration with the VP of Marketing
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Oversee and manage the overall budget for paid media
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Manage multiple timelines and deliverables while communicating and escalating roadblocks blocks and delays with internal and external partners
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends within our space
Requirements and skills
- Management of paid search (PPC and SEM) and paid social (Linkedin and Facebook) campaigns
- Create, manage, and optimize social media advertising campaigns
- Maintain Google AdWords accounts
- Analyze and make recommendations to improve paid search performance
- Measure and report on campaign performance, including cost per acquisition and ROI
- Communicate with team members, clients, and prospects
- Track and optimize budgets
- Promote brand awareness through use of paid search and paid social campaigns
- Evaluate competitors’ paid search and paid social campaigns and performance
- At least two to three years within the B2B SaaS tech, bonus points if you have also worked at a digital agency!
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask on multiple projects at once
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Efficient Growth starts with Intelligent Prospecting