Revenue Data Analyst
About CV Partner
CV Partner is the new way to manage CVs, resumes, and case studies for professional service companies. Our cloud-based system provides a single location for all CVs, resumes, and case studies in a secure and GDPR-compliant environment. Its clear structure and consistent terminology help improve quality, while our dynamic search engine enables customers to quickly identify the best people and case studies for a proposal. Once selected, they can easily be tailored and formatted with the touch of a button.
With a well-built, feature-rich, and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) tool, we have established a great footprint of customers worldwide with a range of top-flight customers such as DLA Piper, BDO, PWC, Capgemini, Atkins, WSP and many others.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
- You will play a crucial role in developing the field of sales and marketing function to be more data-driven
- Developing and nurturing internal visualization and dashboard of sales pipeline
- Build integrations, data models, and presentations for various analyses of commercial and operational performances by leveraging CRM and other ERP tools
- Create dashboards and visualization based on analyses and inputs from finance, sales, and marketing. Participate in processes with analysis, presentations, and support
- Work with management on various reporting requirements related to financial and non-financial data including target setting, strategic updates, and forecasting.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis on market data, development in the SaaS industry, and other related markets. Researching and benchmarking.
- Collaborate across our business areas to improve our processes and take responsibility for various internal projects for improvements.
- Assist with business reporting to management and to the board
- Run financial and operational performance assessments (SaaS KPIs) for benchmarking and establishing best practices. Assist with various business analyses
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor, or preferably Master’s degree within the field of Economics, Finance, auditing, or similar
- 2-4 years of working experience in transaction services, management consultancy, banking, or relevant positions in a SaaS business. Previous internships will be positively emphasized
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced user of Power BI, Azure platform and Data Lake, or other relatable tools and services
- Experience with Data Modeling, API, and integrations
- Interest in technology and software is an advantage
- Good visual and oral presentation skills
- Experience with Hubspot or similar
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Please read the full job description and apply by visiting the link below.
For Bids and Proposals