Revenue Data Analyst
What we are looking for..
We're on the lookout for a skilled Revenue Data Analyst to support our growth initiatives and optimize our revenue streams.
To succeed in this role, you need...
- a strong analytical mindset. You have the ability to see the big picture while simultaneously keeping an eye on the details
- You are self-driven, engaged, and curious
- You strive to deliver high-quality work and are not afraid of taking on both smaller and larger tasks
- You are a team player and thrive in an environment where you can learn from others and collaboration is key
- You are a problem solver with good communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
- You will play a crucial role in developing the field of sales and marketing function to be more data-driven
- Developing and nurturing internal visualization and dashboard of sales pipeline
- Build integrations, data models, and presentations for various analyses of commercial and operational performances by leveraging CRM and other ERP tools
- Create dashboards and visualization based on analyses and inputs from finance, sales, and marketing. Participate in processes with analysis, presentations, and support
- Work with management on various reporting requirements related to financial and non-financial data including target setting, strategic updates, and forecasting.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis on market data, development in the SaaS industry, and other related markets. Researching and benchmarking.
- Collaborate across our business areas to improve our processes and take responsibility for various internal projects for improvements.
- Assist with business reporting to management and to the board
- Run financial and operational performance assessments (SaaS KPIs) for benchmarking and establishing best practices. Assist with various business analyses
- Bachelor, or preferably Master’s degree within the field of Economics, Finance, auditing, or similar
- 2-4 years of working experience in transaction services, management consultancy, banking, or relevant positions in a SaaS business. Previous internships will be positively emphasized
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced user of Power BI, Azure platform and Data Lake, or other relatable tools and services
- Experience with Data Modeling, API, and integrations
- Interest in technology and software is an advantage
- Good visual and oral presentation skills
- Experience with Hubspot or similar
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Benefits / Package
- Great opportunity for you to work in an ambitious scale-up and be close to the business You will have hands-on responsibilities and excellent possibilities for both personal and professional development
- Competitive pension and benefits package
- Competitive insurance package: Health, Group life and Travel insurance
- Newly refurbished offices at Akersgata, Oslo (hybrid working available)
- Travel to visit our other CV Partner offices
- Participate in bi-annual company gatherings
Apply for this job
Send an email with your CV/resume, cover letter and availability for a video call to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're on the lookout for a skilled Revenue Data Analyst to support our growth initiatives