Software Engineer, fullstack
Launched in 2021, Cevoid is a SaaS platform that helps e-commerce brands worldwide to work with photos and videos from their community. We help brands enable engaged creators, gather inspiring content, and showcase it throughout their marketing channels.
Each day, the team comes together to build the best tools on the market to help brands do exactly this. We’re now expanding our product into new areas and to support this journey, we are now inviting our first hires to come and build the future of community marketing with us.
We believe software can feel magical. Quality of software is driven by both the talent of its creators and how they feel while they’re crafting it. Come join us!
👩💻 We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer
🚀 What you'll be doing
- Building new user-facing features with everything from database models to GraphQL resolvers and UI components
- Optimizing our data synchronization stack by applying better serialization protocols
- Implement complex React components from drag & drop to virtualized rendering of large data collections
- Improving application performance by profiling
- Adding analytics, monitoring, and alerts to our service so that we can better respond to operational incidents
- Work closely with the whole team to implement new feature concepts
- Redefining best-in-class software development processes so that we can build a product that brands and people love to use
- Think globally. As we continue to expand our solutions around the world, adapting your understanding of how large scalable systems operate. We learn new things every day!
- React frontend with Styled Components, utilizing hooks for the composability of functionality - Zustand for binding the data model to the UI
- GraphQL API that has access to all of the user's data
- Node, MongoDB and Redis in the backend
- Hosted on Google Cloud Serverless and k8s
- Front-end hosted on Vercel
- GitHub, Slack, Notion
- Design system with React component library
🌟 Who you are
- Open to new concepts and willing to try things out
- Not afraid, up for any technical challenge
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Something else? Fantastic, we're curious to learn more about you!
🏃♂️ Startup environment. We’re a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup
📈 Share options program for early employees
💻 Macbook and other accessories to get you going
🌏🏢 Remote or at our Office in the heart of Stockholm
💪 Monthly wellness allowance to use for gym memberships or other physical activities
⛵️ 6 weeks of paid vacation
🍩 Swedish Fika on Wednesdays
☕️ Breakfast on Fridays
🌍 Working with brands from around the world
👾 A strong brand- and tech-savvy team culture
💜 What you can expect from us
As an early-stage startup, we take pride in being hands-on and testing new things. Everyone is expected to speak their mind and contribute with their competence. We encourage each other to have high competence and low ego.
You're joining an innovative company focused on globally building the future within community marketing. This is a big swing, but we think big. We are looking for explorers, unafraid to see what's around the corner and take ownership of that exploration. The team is focused on high output and, when needed, gives each other a helping hand.