Marketing Operations Manager
Oneflow is a rapidly growing tech scale-up located in the heart of Stockholm. We have created a platform that automates the entire contract process from start to finish, all in one place. Turning clunky, static contracts into helpful, truly digital contracts that feel like magic.
We’re looking for a technically-skilled Marketing Operations Specialist to manage our marketing platforms, including becoming our global MAP and CMS super admin and develop our account based marketing tech stack. If you enjoy doing the ops work while being the first ops hire that will help steer the direction of the revenue ops function, this is a role for you!
Oneflow combines the resources of larger companies with the innovation and dynamic atmosphere of early-stage ones. It is truly a sweet spot for any career boost. At Oneflow, you get to chart your own course of your career, and work with awesome colleagues who have always got your back.
This is you
You’re a technical marketer who takes pride in showing great attention to detail and organizational skills in your everyday work. You’re practical, solution-oriented, and self-motivated.
You love creative problem solving. When suggesting a solution, you’re not only thinking of the quick fix, rather the longer term impact it will have on our processes. You’re positive and love helping your colleagues to succeed.
You are familiar with the latest sales and marketing tools. You have previous experience working with MAP and CMS and see the potential modern technologies can bring to the commercial teams.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the entire marketing funnel to streamline and optimize the lead process
- Be our global super admin of our marketing tools - web analytics, marketing automation and CMS platforms (we use Pardot today however we are open to other suggestions as long as it integrates with Salesforce)
- Manage our CMS - publishing pages without templates, solving ad-hoc issues, maintaining updates, keeping it safe from spams/attacks, etc.
- Manage our Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics - ensure tracking from ad campaigns to revenue
- Work on developing, own and manage our marketing tech-stack, analysis and reporting, marketing attribution - including developing our ABM tech stack
- Build marketing dashboard and insights reports as well as ad-hoc reports and recommendations based on data
Skills and experience
- A proven background in marketing operations or other marketing attribution models
- Hands-on experience with web creation tools (CMS, Google tools etc)
- Stakeholders management and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Knowledge and experience working and managing a tech stack with CDP, CRM (Salesforce), MAP (Pardot, Hubspot), Reporting tools, Google Analytics, Intercom
What’s in it for you?
- Take control of our marketing tools to further scale our digital efforts
- You’ll be pivotal to design ways of working for our marketing tech stack
- Be part of a fast-growing startup with an amazing culture and high-performing teams!
Come work with us!
At Oneflow we welcome everyone and we do our recruitment based on competencies. If you feel the above description seems like a good fit for you - we would love to hear from you! Get in touch to start a journey you won’t regret.
Apply by submitting your resume and personal letter telling us more about why the role is interesting and why you would be a good fit. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Truly digital contracts that feel like magic