Oneflow is a rapidly growing tech scale-up located in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. We have created a platform that automates the entire contract process from start to finish, all in one place. Turning clunky, static contracts into helpful, truly digital contracts that feel like magic.
This is you
We believe that you are an intelligent, sales driven, ambitious person with an insatiable curiosity for finding good solutions and building strong relationships. You have great business acumen, a good sense of humor, and a drive to succeed.
What you’ll be doing
As a Partner Manager you will be in charge of expanding and maintaining our partner community. This requires that you have long field experience within business development and sales, a deep understanding of marketing and an extraordinary creative mindset. You are a natural in social settings, confident, professional, and have the ability to push and drive large projects. You will be the first contact in building relationships with potential partners and drive success with existing partners.
- Prospect, execute and close new business and partnership opportunities with both commercial and technical partners.
- Responsibility for all partner related leads, opportunities and ARR
- Manage and build long term business relationships to create win-win-win situations
- Overall responsible to drive revenue growth through partnerships
- Lead strategic thinking on how we accelerate our growth with partnerships
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Product and Sales to identify and take action on partner needs and growth opportunities
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our application and service
Skills & Requirements
- A proven background in complex software sales within cloud space
- Passion for consultative sales, marketing and business development, with a firm knowledge and understanding of business operations
- Successful track record from working with both sales and partnership programs
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
- Solution oriented and inspired by challenges
- Intellectually curious, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed negotiation skills and a customer-obsessed orientation.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits
- Fun, cosmopolitan and international work culture
- Continuous training and professional development throughout your career
- Work alongside highly skilled colleagues
- Make a difference, a career beyond your dreams
Come work with us
At Oneflow we welcome everyone and we do our recruitment based on competencies. If you feel the above description seems like a good fit for you - we would love to hear from you! Get in touch to start a journey you won’t regret.
Apply by submitting your resume and personal letter telling us more about why the role is interesting and why you would be a good fit. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Truly digital contracts that feel like magic