Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Sales Director UK & Ireland
As part of our continued investment in our culture, we're looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role growing business relationships to create necessary strategic opportunities within the UK & Irish markets.
On a typical day, you will:
- Use a selling approach to manage your own pipeline of opportunities from qualification through to closure and handover to the Customer Success team
- Take ownership over target achievement daily and perform multi-threading, outbound activities to build a revenue pipeline
- Consult with CIOs, IT executives, and Enterprise Architects on transformation strategies that maximise the value delivered by Ardoq
- Perform needs assessments with prospects to determine how Ardoq can offer the best solutions that improve a prospect's digital transformation and enterprise architecture efforts
- Provide compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations that highlight Ardoq's competitive advantages and Return on investment for prospects/clients
- Capture and manage information/metrics in our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Stay on top of the latest company/product/process developments and integrate these into outbound lead generation efforts
We imagine you will bring:
- 5+ years of work in a business development capacity preferably in a SaaS, Cloud or Devops sales company
- Bachelors' degree
- Experience using complex sales methodology (MEDDIC/MEDDPIC)
- Focus on pipeline development, qualification, and opportunity progression
- Experience hitting targets in previous roles and generating sales opportunities from cold outreach approaches
- Experience understanding and describing complex concepts to experts and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation,
- Understanding how to engineer a complex deal and think outside of the box to provide the highest value to our customers
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your careers with multiple developments and leadership opportunities
- Great compensation packages & retirement benefits
- Be a part of the tech and scale-up community in London
- An environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on our organisation
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Co-working office next to Borough Market with an in-house Peloton Studio
- Cycle To Work Scheme in place
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!
Drive Profitable Transformation With New Enterprise Architecture