Senior DevOps Engineer
Globally, Monsido - An Optimere brand has a presence in the US, Australia and Europe, with offices in Sydney / London / Durham / Raleigh / Minneapolis / San Diego and Copenhagen. We’re currently employing 300 teammates, supporting 120,000+ users.
At Monsido - An Optimere Brand we are on an exciting growth journey, and as a part of that journey we are now looking to hire our new Senior DevOps, to join our Operations department.
You will report directly to our CTO, but you will on a daily basis be sparring with our DevOps Engineer, 2nd Level Support Engineer and our Chief Software Developer, who will be distributing the workload and tasks between you.
If you’re passionate about SaaS and tech, and you genuinely enjoy it, it’ll be difficult to find a more exciting role than this. Being an international company in an international role like this, you will interact with many different cultures and types of people all while getting your hands dirty with a variety of operations related tasks to help test and master your skills.
With the kind of products and services that we offer, you will be doing something great for the community and for people with different kinds of disabilities and challenges all around the world!
We’re excited to hire a new DevOps Engineer to:
- Ad hoc operations tasks, such as disc storage and backups
- Security updates
- Work on different projects in different environments across multiple countries (we have quite a large setup)
- Assist product team with new feature development and deployment
- Assist product team with issue discovery and solutions
- Work on and with global scale solutions.
Meet the team
You’ll be joining a diverse team where you will collaborate in an open and inclusive environment. You will experience that everyone is valued and there is a curiosity around you as a person!
On a daily basis, you’ll be joining our team in Ballerup, full of energy, fun, sparring and a bunch of chatting about anything that comes to mind. We love to socialize and arrange events, both for our team and for the entire office. So we hope you’d love to knock it out of the park while working and leave no pin standing while bowling with Michael, or you’ll be interested in continued excellence doing Martial Arts with Marilin after work.
Why YOU should apply:
- Great career opportunities in a fast-paced and internationally growing company where new opportunities presents themselves on an ongoing basis
- You’ll be working in a company who puts “Work-life-balance” and “work-laugh-balance” next to each other
- A truly collaborative working environment with a management team that wants to hear your ideas and help you grow
- Lunch scheme at our great in-house canteen
- Free gym access at the big in-house fitness center
- Private health insurance
- Competitive salary, highly attractive commission structure + an internal company bonus scheme
There is no ideal candidate, but it’d be great if:
- Preferably you have 2+ years of experience from another SaaS company
- You have extended experience with Linux
- Knowledge of containerized workloads on Kubernetes or similar
- Experience running multi TiB database workloads (PostgreSQL)
- Experience running distributed systems
- If you have knowledge of SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible, Chef or other configuration management software, it’s definitely considered a plus
- Knowledge of Terraform or other infrastructure as code solution
- You possess full professional working proficiency in English
Why people love us
Our culture is people-centric, open, and innovative. You will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skills and unique talents, with great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
We’re also curious, innovative, diverse – and driven. We build awesome stuff that helps people, and we love having fun while doing it together. We can do this, because every single one of us shares our core values, which we hope that you can too!
Transparency - We practice freedom of information
Community - We lend a helping hand and we invest in the success of others
Accountability - We all push the mop, we make the metrics
Growth - We hire and promote lifelong learners
Balance - We promote work-life and work-laugh balance
If you are interested in joining a global SaaS scale-up and this job sounds like a good fit, we definitely want to hear from you!
Never heard of Optimere?
Optimere unites our leading software solutions — ArchiveSocial, Monsido, and NextRequest — to form the most comprehensive platform for public and private sector organizations to address compliance requirements across their digital channels. With Optimere, organizations worldwide can embrace rapid shifts to online environments and consistently provide an inclusive, trusted, and secure digital experience.
About Optimere brands:
- ArchiveSocial offers social media and web archiving software for government entities, law enforcement agencies, and K-12 school districts so they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits.
- Monsido offers a web governance solution that identifies website accessibility and quality assurance issues for government entities, law enforcement agencies, and K-12 school districts and businesses so they can enhance user experience.
- NextRequest offers a software that simplifies public records requests management for government entities, law enforcement agencies, and K-12 school districts so they can easily manage records requests, increase compliance, and decrease cost associated with request management.
We have created an opportunity path to keep up with Optimere's explosive growth and the growth of our employees. Have you ever wanted the ability to know exactly when your next promotion will be? As a data-driven team with defined pathing, you are in the driver's seat for how quickly you climb the ladder at Optimere.
At Optimere, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Optimere is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we highly encourage everyone to apply to join our team