Sales Development Representative
For us, a core value is organic, internal growth, with nearly everyone whatever level of seniority across the company having worked in this exact role before, so we are incredibly proud of our track record of providing amazing career progression in positions in Customer Success, Account Management, People Management and even Marketing & Product.
We hire on attitude, passion and personality, so previous experience isn’t paramount! Maybe you're an ambitious Business Development Exec with a year's experience looking for a new challenge or an ex-Recruiter with Outbound expertise. Perhaps you work in an industry affected by cuts, or you've reached a ceiling at your current company? Even a graduate looking to take your first step into Business Development, with a few part-time jobs under your belt from University.
- Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders across the business, and externally with our different clients
- Engage with a range of prospects, including C-suite/Directors, from all sorts of different organisations, from Blue Chip to Public Sector
- Lead discovery conversations with prospects on behalf of our clients, to unearth challenges and an understanding of digital roadmaps for 2021/22
- Act as an integral cog in the Sales Process to maintain and improve processes and efficiency
- Striving to learn on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing mentorship to those in your team and around you
- Delivering a World Class Customer Service for clients at every touchpoint of the process, adhering to best practice
- Work in tandem with clients to manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable administration and update all activity in salesforce, our CRM
- Continually act as an ambassador for EngageTech and the EngageIQ brand
- Expose yourself to other areas of the business, with the opportunity to bring your interests and passions outside of your professional life to the role
- Have an influence on the growth of the overall business
- Within your first 6-9 months we expect to see a promotion to SDR Leader
- We have a varied SDR Learning Academy including options such as Management Training, Product/Marketing and Account Executive Training
- All current leaders started their career within EngageTech as an SDR
- Articulate, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a talent for building rapport and accelerating relationships
- Appreciative of the value of strong relationships with your colleagues
- A passion for working with lots of different people, a desire to add value and interest or affinity with the tech industry
- A can-do, positive mindset, and have the flexibility necessary to thrive in a scale-up, high growth environment
- Thrive in an environment where a strong work ethic is non-negotiable
- Relish the opportunity to be learning and developing on a day to day basis
- Experience working in Business Development or Account Management of any kind is desirable but by no means necessary for success
- Be an integral part of a small, high growth business with serious career progression opportunities
- Investment into personal development, with a clear plan to achieve your goals
- Uncapped Commission & Bonus Scheme
- UK based Fully Remote options are available
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Days and Training Days
- Mental Wellbeing and Employee Support Programme
- Working from home equipment provided, including new laptops, desks, whatever you need for success
- Trips away, with past destinations such as Brussels, Paris and Milan
- Work for a global company! We currently have offices in Sydney, Edinburgh and Stockholm, with plans to expand into further international locations!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving pipeline generation and new business for organisations in the technology sector.