Senior Front-End Developer
As a Front-end Developer you will work on our React application, implementing new product features to help the enablement of outstanding experiences for our customers. This role is specifically for a specialist front-end engineer with strong focus and expertise in building user interfaces. Expert level knowledge of fundamental front-end technologies such as HTML and CSS is a must.
About the project
As a member of the product team you will be an integral part of the continuous evolution of our core platform. The product is a multi-tenant solution build on modern architectural principles (EDA), running on components from Azure. Being proud members of the MACH alliance, we live by the principles stipulated (Micro Services, API first, Cloud native, Headless) which is reflected in the entire platform, from the smallest service to our own web application.
- Implement interfaces and features for our web application and occasionally client projects with React
- Work on our internal design system and component library
- Introduce and explain your technical choices and know-how to your team members
- Perform and take part in code reviews with other developers
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Expert-level knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Extensive experience with React and the ecosystem around it
- Experience in Unit & Integration testing for React applications
- Good understanding of web accessibility. Experience with assistive technology testing is a big plus
- Experience with building design systems and/or component libraries.
- Passion for good design and aesthetics
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We fast forward how relevant customer experiences are created everywhere