Lead UX Designer / Head of UX
You can make a difference! We have built a strong Product and UX team and now we need help in taking the next step. As a Lead UX Designer you will play a key role in building a UX culture and methods as part of our product mindset in the company. You will manage a small UX team as a leader and coach.
We hope you like teamwork, every day you will be connecting with fellow “Noders” (that’s what we call ourselves) throughout the company and our customers!
What you will do
- Lead and coach and other UX Designers to continually sharpen their skills
- Change and improve how we work with UX
- Keep us aligned to a coherent user experience across the product portfolio.
- Own and deliver the end-to-end design process for the full product
- Experience building a UX Team and coaching other UX Designers
- English is our corporate language, so it’s ok if you’re still learning Swedish!
- Design experience from SaaS products across multiple platforms (mobile and web)
- A mindset for design systems, service design, and design thinking
- Fluent in best practices and practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapting to an ever-changing environment
- Thrive in a culture of curiosity, collaboration, and continuous change
- Experience working with remote team members
- We care about the business, and the business cares about us: we have a good relationship with our customers. We’re all in this together!
- Our products are used around the world – and we’re proud of that!
- Software is our thing, but so is raising a family, rock climbing, watching baseball, or (insert your thing here).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing you the business aviation essentials