Sales Development Representative - Nordics (m/f/d) - Remote
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
As our Sales Development Representative - Nordics (m/f/d) you'll play a key part within our growing sales team. This role will boost your sales career, making you an expert in the SaaS industry. As the first line of communication with prospects, you excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with outstanding communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Ultimately, you will increase sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What you'll do as our Sales Development Representative - Nordics (m/f/d)
- Sourcing new business through outbound prospecting efforts
- Spending about 50% of your time on the phone managing outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers on what Sastrify has to offer and gain insight into their business needs
- Scheduling high-impact appointments with those who are of good potential with Account Executives
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging Account Executives for the next steps to close revenue and quota attainment
- Representing Sastrify's product and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our product meets their needs
- Presenting a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Working with daily metrics for targeted calls and scheduled meetings
- Using LinkedIn and other networking tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and build targeted messaging
- Demonstrating resourcefulness and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- You have proven work experience within Sales or a similar role, preferably in the SaaS industry
- You have a positive and energetic personality and you are able to create trust and enthusiasm in potential customers
- You are persistent, resilient, and reliable: you bring the patience required to make multiple attempts to reach a target customer
- Ideally you have the first experience in working with a CRM system (Salesforce, Hubspot etc.)
- You have the outstanding written and oral ability in English and Danish and/or Finnish and/or Swedish
- You are comfortable working remotely (we don't have an office)
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team
- Off-sites and Quarterly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Fully remote (you can work from anywhere)
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.