Account Executive Denmark, Mid-Market
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Grow and own a targeted account list
- Develop a territory plan for acquiring business with prospective companies between 201-1,000 employees
- Manage the customer buying journey from start to finish, providing guidance and subject matter expertise to prospective customers
- Meet or exceed monthly and yearly revenue targets
- Continuously develop a robust sales pipeline through individual outreach, collaborating with your sales development representative, and managing inbound prospects
- Keep CRM system up to date with customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data so we can learn more about our business and our sales process
Some key qualifications
- EMEA located only
- 3+ years sales experience, with a minimum of 1 year selling into the Mid-Market segment in Europe
- A proven track record of developing a greenfield territory, executing across the full sales cycle, and adding net new logos
- Experience in cross-functional teams to ensure Customer Success and Satisfaction
- Desire to work for a fast-paced startup and take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent communications skills in Danish and English
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- A laptop required for this position will be delivered to your door, plus items of your choice from a selection of remote-working equipments available in your region (to be ordered through our service provider).
- Stock grant opportunities for new hires, promotions, performance, and refresh
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- $100 per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per month Learning and Development budget
- Choose where you work with FlexWork. Work from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or the WeWork global membership program.
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.