Customer Success Manager (Maternity Cover)
ABOUT THE JOB
If you thrive in a fast-paced customer focused environment and love to find the right solutions for customers, then keep on reading… As a Customer Success Manager at Agillic, you’re the trusted advisor for your own portfolio of customers with the responsibility to ensure their overall satisfaction with the Agillic solution and thereby ensure contract renewal. Customer Success is where Agillic´s existing customers are taken care of, by successfully driving day-to-day customer retention and growth via product adoption using key resources.
The position is a maternity cover and is therefore time-limited to a year’s employment, but our ambition is to continue our growth, which creates new opportunities at Agillic on a continuous basis.
- Provide a premium experience for our customers by understanding their key goals and business needs to ensure that Agillic delivers against them and create value
- Establish strong relationships with our Solution Partners
- Discover new revenue opportunities and secure uplift
- Assess and fight churn
- Manage the customer life cycle and related activities
- Act as the daily operational go-to for customers and business escalation point for our great Customer Support team
- Liaise with Agillic’s partner team on relevant customers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU
- Preferably 2+ years of solid experience working in either a Customer Success team at a software vendor and/or a marketing/CRM on the customer side
- Relevant education e.g. within marketing, communication or project management
- Experience working with digital projects or account management capacity
- Business proficiency in Danish and English is a requirement
- Previous experience with subscription-based renewal license models (preferably Martech) or an agency is considered a plus
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? At Agillic we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
- Confident in a customer facing role with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Natural flare for sales, enjoy “hunting” for new revenue
- Above average to very good presentation skills
- Strong negotiator and digital marketing skills
- High ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to map business needs to product offering
- Deep customer empathy and find fulfilment in helping customers reach their goals
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
We are an agile, open-minded organisation where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritise a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer everyday-perks from lunch and afternoon snacks to great coffee and Friday-bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form below.
Do you have any questions? Don't be shy to reach out to Camilla, People & Culture Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agillic is a Danish software company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with sales units in Berlin and Oslo, and development units in Cluj-Napoca and Kyiv.
The Agillic omnichannel marketing automation platform empowers brands to work with data-driven insights and content to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions.
Designed for an ecosystem of strategic partnerships across CDP, CMS, CRM, Customer Service, eCommerce, Business Intelligence, etc., the platform continuously integrates best-of-breed technologies to accelerate the implementation process and deliver fast time to value.
Our purpose is to help companies build and reinforce sustainable relationships based on unique customer experiences. We use the power of data, content, and our platform’s personalisation capabilities to eliminate communication pollution and thereby optimise the experience for the individual.
For further information, please visit www.agillic.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.