Manager, Performance Marketing & Paid Social
Do you consider yourself a marketing Wizard? Are you the one people turn to for advice on Paid Social and Performance Marketing? And do you see yourself playing a key role in building the marketing function in a one-of-a-kind SaaS Startup?
Then you might just be the person we are looking for to professionalize our marketing efforts.
What we do
At Layerise, we have built a world-class post-sales platform, enabling brands around the world to connect with their customer, build great experiences and grow their customer base, increase post-sales and save the planet while they're at it.
We are looking for...
...a driven, talented and ambitious Marketing-pioneer who can use customer insights to ensure clever product positioning, develop and execute go-to-market strategies. Our Sales Team is doing a grand job turning leads into customers while our Customer Success Team excels in making sure they will never consider leaving again.
Your job will be to help build the marketing function, defining and execute on our company-wide marketing activities, with heavy emphasis on Paid Social and Performance Marketing. These specific areas are your game and you are confident in creating results through social paid, data-driven marketing.
Areas of responsibility
You will be partnering with cross-functional teams from Customer Support, Sales, Product and Design to ensure that our product strategy tells a compelling story to potential and existing customers. By spearheading the creation of world-class sales and marketing collateral for the entire Layerise customer lifecycle, you help increase closed-won rates and accelerate sales cycles.
Along with your small team you will lead the activities for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with our Ideal Customer Profiles.
What we offer
- A competitive package.
- A defining role in our growth journey.
- High degree of flexibility and impact on your work and our journey.
- An open, exciting, diverse, fun and innovative environment with an informal culture.
- Wonderful colleagues!
- Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties and much more…
- A place where we want you to be yourself.
- A place where you can grow, learn and develop new skills.
- A ticket to the rocketship journey we’re on!
You will be leading a small and dedicated team and report directly to the CEO.
- Confident, empathetic and curious by nature: you have a consultative mindset and enjoy helping your colleagues and understanding customer's needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Nerdy in the best possible sense: You enjoy being an expert in your field and proactively educate yourself on latest trends and new opportunities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Ability to follow through, execute and close projects.
- Analytically and strategically savvy.
- Team Player.
- Master's degree in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- A proven track-record of Paid Social Marketing
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
- Performance marketing savvy - you know how to drive high quality conversion through social paid marketing and are comfortable using relevant tools and automation methods.
- Besides your excellent leadership skills, developing clever product messaging and strong value propositions is your superpower.
- Deep understanding of product marketing best practices and upcoming trends.
- Experience working with commercial teams and crafting B2B product marketing materials for sales enablement initiatives, preferably within the SaaS space.
- Experience driving business outcomes through data and go the extra mile when it comes to conducting market, competitor and customer research
Some of the tasks you will encounter
- Researching competitor landscape and explore strategic growth opportunities that propose new services and product offerings.
- Defining and executing on the strategic plays that will open up specific markets or industries.
- Executing on a variety of campaigns, including tracking the right metrics through A/B testing.
- Support the Product team with customer feedback to build and enhance product features.
We're a team of driven individuals who are committed to doing the most astonishing work. We are a diverse bunch and value what you bring to the team. Therefore, we’re looking for people who dare to be themselves, are passionate about what they do, value collaboration and are in for a journey that’s both exciting and moving ahead at a great pace.
Sounds like a place for you to grow and excel?
We can’t wait to get our hands on your CV containing a very brief explanation of why you are the perfect candidate for the job. We’re moving fast and are inviting relevant candidates to interviews on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait too long.
If you have any questions in regards to the position, you are welcome to contact the the Head of People & Culture, Sebbastian Naerbout at Sebbastian@layerise.com.
No one reads the product manual