Content & Community Creator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you prefer to not only plan, but also produce valuable content using data-informed creativity with an experimentational executional focus? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for to expand Agillic’s digital awareness, thought leadership and brand trust with inbound marketing as the key contributor.
Agillic is an international SaaS company offering a best-of-breed technology platform where clients can leverage data-driven insights and content to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions. We are eliminating communication pollution and thereby creating the most impactful, meaningful, and sustainable customer experiences.
As part of this journey, we’re now on the look for a creative Content & Community Creator with a solid understanding of digital marketing in a B2B context. The main goal for our Content & Community Creator will be to create digital content and manage the editorial program to ensure contextual fit & community building across key marketing communication channels.
In this role, you’ll become a crucial part of our agile Global Marketing Team and report directly to our Marketing Director, Alp Öztekin.
- Acting as the editor-in-chief, owning and executing content creation across channels (SoMe, website, video advertising, newsletters etc.)
- Co-creating a global content plan via the creation of content themes, concepts, and creative stories
- Bringing the brand mission, values, and positioning to life, being the tone of voice of Agillic’s brand globally via text & audiovisuals
- Briefing our talented Designer and Web Developer on creative multimedia content creation by providing the creative narrative and copy
- Creating a social media editorial calendar, update, write and publish the organic posts and run the community engagement communication around content
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU
- Have hands-on copywriting/content creation experience, preferably from an agency or a SaaS company
- Are a creative with great writing skills
- Have understanding of LinkedIn creative dynamics, community building and the general SoMe ecosystem
- Have a dynamic and proactive mindset
- Can work with various stakeholders to fuel the content engine with speed over perfection
- Are fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
- Have previous experience with social media community management and email marketing
- Result oriented and enthusiastic with a great drive
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative writing skills
- Proactive can-do mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
We are an agile, open-minded organisation where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritise a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from breakfast and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday-bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form.
Don't be shy to reach out if you have any questions! You can reach Camilla, People & Culture Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agillic is a Danish software company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with sales units in Berlin and Oslo, and development units in Cluj-Napoca and Kyiv.
The Agillic omnichannel marketing automation platform empowers brands to work with data-driven insights and content to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions.
Designed for an ecosystem of strategic partnerships across CDP, CMS, CRM, Customer Service, eCommerce, Business Intelligence, etc., the platform continuously integrates best-of-breed technologies to accelerate the implementation process and deliver fast time to value.
Our purpose is to help companies build and reinforce sustainable relationships based on unique customer experiences. We use the power of data, content, and our platform’s personalisation capabilities to eliminate communication pollution and thereby optimise the experience for the individual.
For further information, please visit www.agillic.com.