Senior Product Designer
Are you interested in creating a more sustainable world of ecommerce, where people rent more and buy less? Interested in contributing to the growth of an ambitious tech company? We are looking for a skilled and experienced UX/UI designer to join our journey.
About the Company
Sharefox has become Norway's leading SaaS company for rental services in the circular economy. We deliver an ecommerce platform that enables companies to create new business areas within rental and subscriptions.
Sharefox works with large retail companies, innovative startups, and is digitising traditional rental companies. Together we create a more sustainable future, where people choose to rent and subscribe to what they need, rather than buying everything.
Customers include big retailers and brands, within kid’s clothing subscriptions, sports equipment rentals, self-service car rentals, and rentals of larger machines and equipment. We are growing internationally and have ambitious plans for the future.
The company is growing fast, and so does the product in terms of functionality. With rental merchants having many needs, the product has grown in complexity. We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer that can help us create an outstanding user experience, making a product with many features easy to use.
The product consists of a web shop front end and an advanced admin-system for handling orders, managing products, setting prices, shop settings, etc.
Examples of our shop fronts can be seen at parkdressen.no and www.randoneeutleie.no.
-What you will be working on-
- User research to identify user needs
- Boiling problems down to their most fundamental parts
- Creating suggestions for making complex existing and new features more user friendly
- Mapping user journeys
- Information architecture
- Interaction design
- Wireframing and prototyping
- UI design
We are looking for you who
- Can build strong empathy for our customers (the merchants of rental & subscription services) and the end users
- Love to dive into complex use cases and are able to sketch out easy to use solutions
- Are able to see different solutions to customer problems
- Have at least 2 years of experience from UX design, information architecture, or related topics
- Have knowledge of relevant design methodologies
- Have good communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Dream of working in a startup, where the path from idea to shipping is short
- Ideally are able to be working from our Oslo office 3 days a week, but if you feel you are a strong candidate, that could manage such a job working more remotely, do not let this be in the way of sending in an application
What we can offer
- Exciting work with direct impact on the customer experience
- Opportunity to create a more circular economy
- Participate in a startup that enters a strong growth phase - we have raised 31 million kroner in funding this year
- International working environment
- Office in Oslo, Norway
(we will probably move to Nydalen in Oslo in January)
- As much coffee as you can drink
- A lot of fun in a young, international working environment
- Competitive salary
The right candidate could participate in the company share options program
We hope that this position looks exciting, and that you are interested in joining us on our ambitious journey in creating a more circular economy.
The position will work in a cross functional team and report to our Head of Product.
Please submit, or send links, to your CV and Portfolio.
Deadline 4. January, 2023.
For more information, get in touch with Marius Giske, Head of Product:
marius.giske (a) sharefox.co, 95903096.
Enabling the rental of anything!