Danish Account Executive
How’s life as an Account Executive?
As an Account Executive, you'll draw tons of energy from expanding our customer portfolio. Together with the sales and marketing team, you help grow our company and brand.
- You follow up on leads coming from our business developers and our external partners. (e.g. financial consultancies and banks);
- Besides that, you also have the ability to fill your own sales pipe;
- Through virtual and face to face meetings, you let prospects get acquainted with our software;
- Your follow-up actions guide potential customers through our customer cycle;
- By closing deals, you generate revenue
- Via various events, seminars and your daily contacts with the market, you build a network of C-levels;
- You will speak at business events;
- You take the initiative and the lead in ad hoc projects supporting the business.
What is expected of you as an Account Executive?
- With your Master's degree and at least two years of relevant experience in sales, you are the talent we are looking for;
- You have excellent language skills in English and Danish. Swedish language skills is a plus.
- You have the necessary verbal and non verbal communication skills to properly address your C-level contacts;
- You have a nose for business opportunities and can convince people with your enthusiasm and expertise;
- You have an interest in finance, entrepreneurship and the general functioning of companies and you stay informed of relevant topics in these domains;
- Self-motivation, learning ability, perseverance and adaptability are some of the things that characterize you;
- You like variation and can work independently. You determine your own agenda and priorities.
- You love to work in a result driven environment
What can we offer you as an Account Executive at BrightAnalytics?
- You will be part of a fast growing international company with office in Stockholm centre
- You will be a pioneer and can make impact! Together with you colleagues in Sweden you will take the first steps on the Danish market for BrightAnalytics
- You are part of a driven, dynamic and enthusiastic team and you can also count on a job full of variety
- With internal trainings and on-the-job coaching, we teach you unique skills that you can use in your further career
- We are a financially healthy scale-up with international growth ambitions
- We have an open corporate culture with freedom to take initiative
- A healthy work-life balance is also important to us
- You will receive a competitive salary with bonuses