Enterprise Business Development Representative
You want to work with sales & partnerships for a company and platform that actually serves a good purpose for people and the environment? You like to be early in a fast-growing market which is on the verge of exploding? Let us know! 🐻🚀
Kodiak Hub provides a dynamic, agile, and fast-paced work environment. Our team is international, energetic, and tight-knit; the ability to work well in teams and to contribute with high energy and engagement is highly appreciated and so is having a good sense of humor. In addition, we want our new team members to be both extremely operational, but at the same time have the business acumen to understand what it takes to be strategic and managerial to realize our customers - and Kodiak Hub's - vision and goals.
We are looking to expand our most important team with people that strive to succeed in everything they put their mind to, that find energy in the creative process of sales, and are empowered by the value that we can create for our customers.
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying to which companies we can deliver the most value, nudge and inspire those companies to become our customers and through this create growth.
Stepping into this role, we expect you to have the skills required to sell independently, as well as work within the framework of a collaborative organization. Your competencies and drive should help you build your pipeline and prospect base and to close deals. As an enterprise salesperson, you need an analytical approach combined with consistently goal-oriented execution in your sales style. We also look for individuals who are genuinely curious about how tech can be used to enhance the value of business and companies' mode of operating and what it takes to help businesses to become truly successful.
You will be responsible for identifying target segments, prospecting, leading sales meetings & presentations, and placing our product in the value-chain of our customers.
- Proven success in a B2B context.
- Ability to collaborate closely with Marketing to drive revenue.
- An ambitious - and kind - relationship builder with documented successful sales experience displaying entrepreneurial drive and engagement.
- At least 3+ years experience of direct sales; meeting booking to full-lifecycle (account exec) sales. Previous experience of Enterprise Sales is valued.
- University Degree of a Bachelor’s level.
- Experience working within CRM systems, preferably Hubspot.
- Fluency in Professional English
- Knowledge of procurement, sourcing, and supply chain-related areas is valued.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The journey towards smarter Supplier Relationship Management starts here.