Join the Kodiak Hub Sleuth 🐻🚀 as we aid global companies to create smarter & more sustainable supply chains at scale.
Ready to work with something that creates real impact? Check out our opening 👇
Who is Kodiak Hub?
Kodiak Hub is a growth venture offering SaaS solutions engineered to revolutionize Supplier Relationship Management (SRM). We are building the next generation of B2B SaaS, based on business intelligence, automation, big data analytics, and machine learning technology, creating a blueprint of how companies optimize their interaction and collaboration with suppliers.
Our team is international and tight-knit, composed of competent and creative individuals. We double our revenue on a yearly basis, and we have an aggressive yet realistic growth model for the following years. As our product is completely novel, we are constantly figuring out innovative solutions to the market's challenges.
Join us and help us change the way companies operate in their global supply chains!
We have an opening for a Product Owner/Manager!
Goal Oriented Project Manager, Savvy Consultant, Inspiring Coach, and a True Product Lover. We are now looking to complement our Product team with an additional Product Owner!
Are you an “I-got-this” individual who can provide our platform development pillars based on ground-breaking tech and an obsession with the user?
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for successfully:
- Capturing, mapping, and analyzing stakeholder and user needs
- Translating and communicating stakeholder needs in use cases & Jira stories
- Defining and prioritizing the development within the framework of the Kodiak Hub Product Roadmap – from a strategic & tactical perspective
- Driving systematic product estimations together with the Tech team
- Communicating with the tech team within the framework Scrum & agile dev. Methodologies
- Participating in Customer meetings & Communication when needed
- Contributing to the development of Product Communication Material
Candidates' Requirements & Attributes:
- Proven experience as a Product Owner in a SaaS company
- Structured and focus on attention to detail, whilst also being able to elaborate and address the bigger picture
- Excellent time management ability
- Exceptional drive and energy, thriving in high-paced environments
- An ambitious and kind relationship builder
- Fluency in professional English plus at least one more language (is appreciated)
- University Degree of a Bachelor’s level
The journey towards smarter Supplier Relationship Management starts here.