Customer Success & Project Manager
Join the Kodiak Hub Sleuth 🐻🚀 as we aid global companies to create smarter & more sustainable supply chains at scale.
Ready to work with something that creates real impact? Check out our opening 👇
Who is Kodiak Hub?
Kodiak Hub is a growth venture offering SaaS solutions engineered to revolutionize Supplier Relationship Management (SRM). We are building the next generation of B2B SaaS, based on business intelligence, automation, big data analytics, and machine learning technology, creating a blueprint of how companies optimize their interaction and collaboration with suppliers.
Our team is international and tight-knit, composed of competent and creative individuals. We double our revenue on a yearly basis, and we have an aggressive yet realistic growth model for the following years. As our product is completely novel, we are constantly figuring out innovative solutions to the market's challenges.
Join us and help us change the way companies operate in their global supply chains!
We have an opening for a Customer Success Manager!
We are looking for a Goal Oriented Project Manager, Savvy Business Consultant, Coach, and Product Lover – our Customer Account/Success Managers are the “I-got-this” individuals that serve as pillars of our success as a ground-breaking tech and user-obsessed company. Now we need to expand the team with individuals fully dedicated to engaging our customers enabling them to become even more successful than they already are.
As a Customer Success & Account Manager, you will be responsible for successfully onboarding new customers, and managing a number of customer accounts to ensure positive net retention based on the ongoing and growing success of our customers. We are obsessed with the insights of our users which requires you to possess a strong interest in business challenges based on customer empathy, a user-first mindset, and a passion for building value in organizations. You also need to be genuinely curious about how tech can be used to enhance our customers’ intelligence, how to enable our customers to become truly successful and know what it takes for Kodiak Hub to scale.
Candidate Requirements & Attributes:
- Proven experience in Customer Success Management and/or Project Management in a B2B context.
- Ability to work closely with a tech team, and serve as the bridge between customers' and users' needs and our product roadmap.
- Ability to collaborate closely with a Marketing and Sales team to leverage the customer base as sales potential.
- An ambitious - and kind - relationship builder.
- 2+ years of professional experience within any or several of the following; Project Management, B2B Consultancy, Account Management, and/or Customer Success or alike positions.
- Fluency in professional English plus at least one more language.
- University Degree of a Bachelor’s level.
- Experience working with Large to Enterprise Customers is not required but appreciated.
- Domain knowledge of supply chain, procurement, sourcing, quality, and/or sustainability is not required but appreciated.
The journey towards smarter Supplier Relationship Management starts here.