Technical Account Manager Partners
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager focusing on eCom and POS with pre-sales and technical consultancy experience, to help us support our expanding customer base.
Why should you apply:
· You will have a high level of exposure with some of Europe’s largest eCommerce organizations.
· You will work with the latest technology within eCommerce payments solutions.
· You will further develop your commercial acumen, customer interaction and project management skills.
· Benefit from career development opportunities a fast-growing organization can offer.
About the role:
The Technical Account Manager is a multi-faceted position that requires both technical skills and excellent business sense and stakeholder engagement skills. It involves the provision of advice and guidance to large eCommerce organizations in Sweden during their integration with Viva Wallet. The position will also involve the provision of feedback to internal product owners on new features and products, as well as working closely with the sales team and core developers, operations personnel, and product owners.
As a Technical Account Manager you will:
· Build strong relationships with client’s stakeholders, become an expert key player on their implementation and have a deep understanding of their business goals and priorities.
· Coordinate and facilitate the integration of services and identify potential areas of concern for clients before they arise.
· Provide proactively recommendations, best practices, and technical solutions, helping clients to optimize their integration with Viva Wallet.
· Ensure that services are functioning well and advise clients for additional services and product solutions.
· Collaborate closely with all teams (Product, Operation, Development, QA, Call Center, Security & Risk) to share your product’s knowledge, report new product features, requests, and improvements.
· Prepare and involve training material to salespersons about our products and the integration guidelines.
· Manage and troubleshoot escalated technical problems, interfacing with Product Development, Product Management, and/or Operations teams.
· Develop technical documents for distribution to Viva Wallet’s clients.
· Act in the role of subject matter expert on all aspects of the payment platform, ranging from product behavior to deep technical expertise.
· Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with product and engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements.
· Contribute to the development of our implementation and support policies and procedures.
· Keep up with trends and developments in Payments, FinTech, Neobanks and e-commerce.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, ideally within the Payments & Fintech Industry
· In-depth knowledge of REST APIs and Postman (or similar)
· Solid technical background with hands on experience in software development
· Proven and significant capability of managing software integration projects.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, with ability to analyze and solve problems using technology
· Sound commercial acumen.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Nice to haves:
· Payments & Fintech Industry.
· Integration of e-commerce solutions and plugins.
· Experience with WooCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, Magento, or OpenCart.
· BSc degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
More about Viva Wallet: Viva Wallet - Viva Wallet
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fastest growing fintech company in Europe