Solution Engineer - Marketing Analytics, Portuguese or Spanish-speaking
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Portuguese or Spanish-speaking Solution Engineer to join our Solutions Engineering team! In this role, you will pitch the Supermetrics products and value proposition to existing and potential customers, while collaborating tightly with our Sales team.
🧩 You will make an impact by…
- Acting as a product expert when evaluating how to work with a new prospect.
- Communicating technical requirements and potential competitor solutions.
- Providing a strong technical response in aid to a prospect’s needs.
- Following product releases and new features, assisting in training new hires and colleagues.
- Documenting and delivering both product feedback and new requirements from prospects to the Supermetrics product development team.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Supermetrics products, working closely with our support team and product development teams to resolve critical technical issues.
- Understanding the fundamentals of the entire data stack, and quickly learning new data systems to support the sales team.
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical customer-facing role.
- Possible technical domains could be a data warehouse or ETL specialist, data engineering, analytics engineering, or cloud consulting.
- Marketing domain knowledge is a strong advantage.
- Excellent skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, on a call or whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Ability to influence technical audiences in their language and influence business audiences by translating complex technology concepts into understandable components.
- Hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL-based analytics. Python, R, or dbt are an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with one tool from each category are expected:
- BI and Dashboarding Technologies: Tableau, PowerBI, Looker Studio, Qlik, Chartio
- Cloud Data Warehouses: Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly known as Azure SQL Data Warehouse), Amazon Redshift
- Development tools & Data modelling: Looker, dbt, Dataform
- Cloud Infrastructure Providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.
Supermetrics’ mission is to make data access more effective, simple, reliable, and productive. From enterprise companies to local shops, we help busin...