TwentyThree is an international-focused SaaS company with a strong and market-leading product suite for webinars and video marketing. Join more than 50 colleagues passionate about growing in an exciting and rapidly expanding space in the world of SaaS and marketing.
As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for building a long-term, deep, and mutually-beneficial relationship with TwentyThree’s digital marketing agencies and video production agency partners. You will leverage your strong relationship-building and consultative skills to understand our Partners and their clients and identify ways TwentyThree can help them and their clients succeed with video marketing and webinars.
You will need to build your own partner portfolio almost from scratch and later maintain and develop it on a continuous basis.
What you will do:
- Become a trusted business advisor to the 30-40 partner agency relationships that you build and manage.
- Develop and manage a lead referral pipeline with your partner portfolio as well as manage co-selling opportunities.
- Articulate the value of TwentyThree’s software solution and educate partners.
- Become a product expert on TwentyThree’s product suite and be able to present as an expert within the fields of video marketing and webinars.
- Achieve commercial targets for your portfolio.
- Work closely with your colleagues in the Partner team, Enterprise team, and Marketing team in order to achieve shared goals.
Who you are:
- Enjoy working with the acquisition and retention of agencies within a given region.
- Have channel/partner account management experience or relevant sales experience.
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, bootstrapped startup.
- Are a great networker with an already established network in the digital marketing agency world.
- Positive outlook, executer, enthusiasm, consultative skills, strong communication skills, high-performer track-record, great collaboration skills, and a strong project manager.
- Fluency in English.
The position is based in our Copenhagen HQ, where you will be part of our expanding and ambitious Partners team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get personel with Video!