Account Executive - Finland
Title: Account Executive
Are you passionate about sales and want to be a part of a great team? Are you looking to join a company, and sell solutions that truly make a difference to the end user and their business?
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells one of the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 300 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as KPMG, Skanska & Schibsted. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team!
We are now looking for a committed salesperson, who wants to take part in an exciting journey in a SaaS company with great ambitions. As an Account Executive, you will focus on executing on sales strategies to reach the quota goal. You will be responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing deals and selling Quickchannel’s Video and Streaming Platform into new accounts within Finland.
With us, you will be part of a sales team with team spirit, sales drive, and goal focus. We have fun together and if you, like us, love sales and want to do everything to create the best solution for the customer.
- Prospecting and booking demo meetings with new contact and leads, and lead the whole sales process to closing deal.
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate the products USPs, positioning, and competitive advantage.
- Moving the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Handle contract negotiations and mitigate pushbacks during the sales cycle.
- Working with Sales Teck Stack like HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales, and Lusha.
- Collaborating with marketing to ensure the company´s goals and targets are met.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we see that you have at least 2 years of previous experience in B2B sales, in media, IT, video communication, or similar. It is not a requirement but further education is an advantage. You have great communication skills, high energy in combination with a strong drive. You enjoy working at a high pace and are great at creating good relationships and building long-term trust with new and existing customers.
You have the ability to understand the different customer needs, profiles, and business problems to handle the sale cycle and negotiations in the best way possible. A data-driven approach to performance is something you feel comfortable with and you have excellent time management with the ability to multi-task. In addition to this, you need to be fluent in Finnish and English, both verbal and written.
- Opportunity to work fulltime remote
- Market salary
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be a part of an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- An exciting and challenging job in a n entrepreneurial company in growth that are constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- A company with strong set of values
If you think this could be you – get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis.
Make your streams come true