Employee Experience Coordinator
We are Web Manuals
We are a fast-growing SaaS company aiming for the sky! Web Manuals is offering a cloud-based document management system that is making 450+ operators all over the world safer and more agile. This requires a highly performing, ambitious team and currently we are about 60 team members working from our offices in Malmö, New York, San Diego, and Singapore!
Web Manuals is growing and are now looking for an Employee Experience Coordinator
We are growing and are therefore expanding our Employee Experience team with a HR Coordinator to support our managers. A big part of the role will consist of recruitments and here you will support our managers in helping them finding our next talents and enabling us to grow with the right people. We strongly believe in a thorough on-boarding, and this is also something you will monitor, making sure our new starters are well taken care of.
What you´ll Do
- Support our managers in the candidate processes end to end: Sourcing and connecting with talents, screening applications and interviewing
- Work proactive with our talent source by strengthening the network to potential candidates
- Educate and coach the organization within recruitment
- Follow up on the on-boarding of new employees, ensuring they get a fantastic start
- Plan and execute employee branding activities, like internal and external events, to attract and build the Web Manuals employee brand awareness
- Administrative tasks like making sure our people system, Personio, is up to date
- Internal communication
- Support Managers in all types of people related matters
This is the perfect role for you who truly knows your recruitment process, love to find talents, and on the same time want to expand your HR experience into other areas.
What do we offer you?
You will work in a young and diverse team in an international setting, supporting our offices in Malmö, San Diego, New York, and Singapore with excellent HR support. You will play an important role in the company and be able to influence on how we work with employee engagement and employee branding. Furthermore, we offer you
- To be part of a forward-thinking, fast-growing SaaS company in the aviation industry.
- A strong value-based culture with fantastic opportunities to grow, develop and influence both your daily work and the business strategies.
- A global, dynamic, and diverse environment. Our team is from all over the world and together we speak 27 languages.
- To develop your skills with an internationally growing brand and to take part in developing new strategies.
- A thorough onboarding where you get to know our customers, the industry, the company, our values, and our services.
- A lot of fun, we take business seriously and are aiming for the sky, but we also know how important it is to celebrate success and have fun.
Who are we looking for?
To have success in the role we think you are:
- A good listener: you pay careful attention to questions and concerns from job applicants and team members.
- A person with attention to details, in applications, contracts, references, records and compliance with labor laws.
- An outgoing person with great interpersonal skills. You love to interact and connect with new people and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- You have an eye for social media and likes to communicate and build networks
- You have a high service level degree.
- You have integrity and understands the delicacy of handling confidential information.
- You get things done.
- You have an open mind and non-prestigious attitude to changes.
- Creative and loves to arrange gatherings and other social events.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications
- A university degree in HR, behavioral science or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience with recruitment.
- 2-5 years professional experience working with HR.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience from working in a global company is an advantage as well as having experience from working with employee branding
The position is based in Malmö and is a full-time position which we would like to see starting as soon as possible, so don´t wait with submitting your application!
All applications are submitted via our website: https://webmanuals.aero/career
Your application has been successfully submitted.