Business Development Representative
Start your sales career with us!
Web Manuals is on an exciting journey to become the world standard for document management in the aviation industry. Our SaaS-based, document management system is a platform built for digitizing and maintaining manuals for airlines, urban air mobility, drones, and private jet operators.
We are a self-funded and fast-growing company with about 60 employees worldwide. Our headquarter is located in Malmö, Sweden, along with offices in San Diego, New York City and Singapore.
Here is what we offer:
- A strong, value-based culture
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- International and domestic traveling
- A global and diverse culture (Fun fact: Among the 60 of us, we speak 29 languages!)
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flextime and WFH options to ease work-life balance
- A generous PTO plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Downtown office space with a view of Petco Park - We also have free parking!
- An opportunity to be part of giving back to the community, through our Corporate Philanthropy program 1-2-3 Forward
For more insight into our culture, watch our latest Kick Off video: https://youtu.be/S9wIoVbN5Do
We are looking for an excellent Business Development Representative (BDR). That means that you are the first point of contact to new prospects, inbound and outbound, to book meetings for the Sales Executives. You will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to capture business development success. Also, you will work closely with marketing to uncover new leads.
Our ideal candidate:
- You are excited about SaaS, Sales & Aviation, and even more so, growing as a person.
- You have technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- You have a pragmatic mindset and like to solve problems.
- You are structured, analytical and continuously seek to improve everything you do.
- You can work independently, drive your own projects and quickly adapt to new situations.
- Actively cold call, email and leverage social media to hunt for qualified outbounds
- Contact all inbound leads and qualify them for the Sales Executives
- Attend Tradeshows, Expos and Conferences, along with our annual Kick Offs (International travel at least twice a year is required)
- Conduct market research to find new business and add new accounts into our CRM
- Assist in the company's branding efforts
- Collaborate with international sales and marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to travel, both internationally and domestically
- Ability to spend 3 weeks in our corporate office (Sweden) for onboarding
- Experience with international colleagues or clients is a plus
Our core values are Leadership, Enthusiasm and Responsibility. To truly appreciate what we do, you must be ready to commit to these values!
This is a full-time, in person, entry-level position based in San Diego, CA.
Web Manuals International AB