Web Manuals is on an exciting journey to become the world standard for document management in the aviation industry. Our SaaS-based, document management system is a software built for digitizing and maintaining manuals for airlines, urban air mobility, drones, and business jet operators.
We are a self-funded and fast-growing company with about 60 employees worldwide. Our headquarters are located in Malmö, Sweden, with offices in New York City, San Diego, and Singapore.
Here is what we offer:
- A strong, value-based culture
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- International and domestic traveling
- A global and diverse culture (Fun fact: Among the 60 of us, we speak 29 languages!)
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flextime and WFH options to ease work-life balance
- A generous PTO plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Downtown office space with a view of Petco Park - We also have free parking!
- An opportunity to be part of giving back to the community, through our Corporate Philanthropy program 1-2-3 Forward
For more insight into our culture, watch our latest Kick Off video: https://youtu.be/S9wIoVbN5Do
We are looking for an excellent Customer Support Representative (CSR). That means that you are part of a support team that delivers training to clients, answer technical product based questions via our support communication channels, and assist with the development of support material to existing clients. You will cultivate relationships with current clients in order to capture high value support success and satisfaction. Also, you will work closely with our development team to identify and fix software related bugs.
Our ideal candidate:
- You are an individual that is excited about SaaS, Sales & Aviation, and even more so, about growing as a person.
- You have technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- You have a pragmatic mindset and like to solve problems.
- You are structured, analytical and continuously seek to improve everything you do.
- You can work independently, drive your own projects and quickly adapt to new situations.
The objective of the Customer Support Representative role is to provide high-quality support and training to customer representatives over the phone, by e-mail and on-site. The role is a vital component in the company’s aim to maintain strong customer relationships and high customer satisfaction. Working as a CSR, you participate in;
- The support and training process of our customers.
- Leading on-site and online deliveries for our customers.
- Creating on-site and online training and workshop session for our customers.
- Participating in strategic projects of the company, striving to develop the company and our services.
- Collaborating with international support and development teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese are a huge plus
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to travel, both internationally and domestically
- Ability to spend 3 weeks in our corporate office (Sweden) for onboarding
- Experience with international colleagues or clients is a plus
- Work experience from technical support is meriting but not necessary, we will teach you our product and the tools we work with
Our core values are Leadership, Enthusiasm and Responsibility. To truly appreciate what we do, you must be ready to commit to these values!
This is a full-time, in person, entry-level position based in San Diego, CA.
Your application has been successfully submitted.