Junior Full-Stack Developer
Would you like to work with a cloud-based SaaS solution, with the aim to enhance our clients’ success, flight safety and happiness?
Are you looking for opportunities to grow yourself and your career quickly in a strongly value-based, global culture?
Then, this might be an excellent opportunity for both of us!
We are Web Manuals. We are on a fantastic journey
Web Manuals is based in Malmö’s most modern area! Just within the last year, the Web Manuals team grew by 30%. Web Manuals has clients in over 70 countries across the whole world. Web Manuals enables air operators to achieve better control and compliance for their mission-critical manuals while making the operation more agile and safe.
Our cloud-based document management system is a tool for digitizing manuals for small to mid-sized air operators. We help our clients become more successful, safe, and happy by simplifying the editing and distribution of operational manuals.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a team of about 60 employees and offices in Malmö, New York City, San Diego, and Singapore!
What do we offer you?
· A strong value-based culture with fantastic opportunities to grow, develop yourself and influence both your daily work and the business.
· An opportunity to be part of giving back to society, through our Corporate Philanthropy program 1-2-3 Forward.
· A global, dynamic and diverse environment! Among the 60 of us we speak 28 languages!
· To be part of a disruptive company with more than 200 customers in the aviation industry.
We are looking for a Junior Full-Stack Developer
Web Manuals’ Development department is growing, and we are now looking for a talented Junior Full-Stack Developer to join our headquarters in central Malmö. If you love coding and want to be part of developing in our entire product suite, this is an excellent opportunity.
The Web Manuals tech stack consists of:
· Java and NodeJS for our backends in a mix of REST APIs and microservices
· We host our SaaS solution both on our own servers as well as in AWS
You will be part of our team of 3 developers and a software tester working agile with SCRUM.
Responsibilities in the role
You will play an important part in our Development team and for our customers by developing both our main product that is used in the aviation industry as well as internal tools. The work includes designing and implementing new features and projects, refactoring of existing code as well as maintaining existing projects.
Within your role you will have a lot of freedom in how you solve each task and are expected to create solutions within the given timeframe of each task.
On a personal level
· You are structured and analytic and love to solve problems.
· You are a clear communicator who can easily explain complex topics for anyone.
· You are a strong team player who always prioritize the best for the team.
· You can work independently, drive your own projects and quickly get into new work-related situations.
· You are self-motivated and easily see what needs to get done.
· You are open to feedback and continuous improvements.
· You are quality conscious and committed to your work at all levels. We feel strongly about digitizing and simplifying processes and we hope you feel the same way.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications
· Relevant software development/computer science education
· Knowledge about databases such as MySQL and/or MongoDB
· Fluent English, both in writing and speaking
It is also meriting if you have the following qualifications
· Experience with Java and web application development
· Experience using the Angular framework is meriting
· Experience of working in an international environment is meriting
To love being part of the Web Manuals family, you
· Are ready to join us in our values Leadership, Enthusiasm and Responsibility
· Have an open mind and non-prestigious attitude to changes, diverse cultures and a natural incline to get involved, take responsibility and act with integrity
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious plans and with a sky is the limit approach!
Get in touch – we'd love to get to hear from you so don´t wait to submit your application!
All applications are submitted via our website: https://webmanuals.aero/career
Web Manuals International AB