Customer Success Manager
Want to make a difference? We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who is eager to play a key role in our joint success story as a fast-growing SaaS company. We are a team of ambitious doers with a go-getter attitude and drive to excel. We form one unified family, sharing the same passion and motivation to bring the human touch back to recruitment.
This role is suitable for a person who:
- at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience in CS/Account Management/Sales
- is willing to learn how TalentAdore's recruitment software works inside-out
- wants to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE LIKE?
As a Customer Success Manager, your main task will be to handle a large key customer portfolio. You will ensure that our customers obtain the expected value of TalentAdore's solution and guide them towards optimal recruitment practices. Gradually, you will master the role of Trusted product advisor. Customer account expansions in the form of upsells will be an important part of the job.
In order to gain the necessary product expertise, you will kick-start your journey by facilitating customer onboardings. You will perform tasks attributed to the deployment of the solution and drive accountability for deliverables both internally and externally.
All Customer Success team members act as the voice of the customers by collecting feedback and contributing to product development. Strong collaboration skills, willingness to develop and scale our existing processes, and an entrepreneurial mindset are crucial to succeed in this role. This is a great opportunity to use your previous knowledge and experience to make a huge, positive impact on a fast-growing company.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience in CS/Account Management/Sales
- Proven track record in owning the entire customer lifecycle (from onboarding to renewals)
- A high degree of proficiency in using technology
- Acquaintance with using CRM/ CSM software solutions
- Attitude and other qualities
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritization, and project management skills
- "Can do" attitude, drive to solve complex challenges, and come up with actionable solutions
- Customer service mindset, outstanding communication skills and ability to manage escalations
- Desire to learn continuously and grow yourself/others
- Your own superpower(s) - mention in your application
- Fluency in Finnish and English (both verbal and written)
The following requirements are valued but not a must:
- Experience with sales/upsells/account expansions
- In-depth understanding of the B2B SaaS businesses
- Track record in Marketing/IT/HR-related roles
- Fluency in Swedish (we are currently expanding our business operations)
Whenever possible, we tailor the details of the position according to the selected candidates' strengths.
WHAT DOES TALENTADORE OFFER YOU?
Meaningful job: we are proud of our mission, the high quality of our solution and our company culture.
Passionate team: International, talented and motivated A-level team players who share similar values and passion.
Continuous learning: Room to develop yourself, your role and our company. Over time, we are open to expanding responsibilities, based on our team members' areas of interest.
One-family: As part of our “one family” philosophy, your overall well-being is important to us. We offer various benefits, flexible working hours, remote work and a great work environment. Above all, we enjoy each other’s company and have lots of fun as a team!
Well-being & sports: We have an ever-evolving portfolio of fringe benefits, such as sports and well-being activities (badminton, floorball, massage, group sessions with a trainer, Auntie services), comprehensive health and travel insurances, as well as sports, culture and commuter vouchers.
Ownership opportunity: This is a full-time position that qualifies for full benefits and ownership of the company (after the trial period).
ABOUT US = WHY DO WE EXIST?
In a typical recruitment process, 100 people apply, one is selected, and 99 are left with nothing. Only one wins - why not everyone? It’s no wonder that many candidates end up hating the company and never apply again. We are changing this!
TalentAdore is a Finnish HR technology company on a mission to bring the human touch back to recruitment. Our recruitment software, TalentAdore Hire, removes bottlenecks in recruitment one by one. Our customers can handle the entire recruitment process from job postings to hiring decisions and building talent communities. This frees up time and enables recruiters to focus on creating exceptional candidate experiences. When candidates feel touched by meaningful and timely communication, they act as the company’s brand ambassadors.
TalentAdore's team consists of 30 passionate professionals in sales, marketing, customer success, and product development. Our headquarter is located in the Helsinki metropolitan area, a 5 min walk away from Savio train station (trains depart every 10 minutes). You should be ready to visit our office from one to two times a week. In addition to this, all our team members have access to coworking places all-around Finland.
If our vision, our one-family philosophy and the possibility to print your mark in the world excite and inspire you, we look forward to talking with you more.
We bring the human touch back to recruitment