Customer Success Specialist with focus on Technical support
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist who is eager to configure our product, TalentAdore Hire, according to the customer needs and resolve incoming customer queries. We are a team of ambitious doers with a go-getter attitude and drive to excel. We form one unified family, sharing the same passion and motivation to bring the human touch back to recruitment. Exciting?
This role is suitable for a person who:
- has excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
- is tech-savvy and understands modern data notations (e.g. JSON)
- strives for great customer experiences and is customer-obsessed
- wants to learn how TalentAdore's recruitment solution works inside-out.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE LIKE?
In order to gain the necessary product expertise, you will kick-start your journey by handling customer support tickets an learning how the customer onboarding process works. Gradually, you will learn to set up different configurations and integrations (e.g. Single Sign-On, customer HR Management systems, job boards, TalentAdore's product add-ons).
The long-term goal is to equip you with the necessary knowledge to take care of our customers' technical onboarding to our solution. Step by step, you will start working directly with the customers and become a subject matter expert. You will drive accountability for deliverables both internally and externally.
This role will also entail acting as the voice of the customers, collecting feedback, testing new features, writing internal and external user guides, following the resolution of issues, etc. You will be working in close collaboration with Customer Success Managers and R&D team members.
Considering that you will need to gain a thorough knowledge of our product and develop new processes together with us, we hope that you are a quick learner and have a “builder” mindset. This is a great opportunity to use your knowledge and experience to make a huge, positive impact on a fast-growing company.
- A tech-savvy skillset with some basic knowledge and ready to learn more
- Ability to read log files and reproduce issues to provide Steps-To-Reproduce for R&D team
- Willingness to work with and communicate with people - both colleagues and customers
- Ability to multitask and prioritize independently
- Logical thinking and ability to grasp complex challenges
- Resilience and flexibility to adjust to a rapidly evolving business environment
- Proactive attitude in terms of improving oneself and one's work environment
- Customer service mindset, positive attitude and patience when handling tough cases
- Fluency in Finnish and English (both verbal and written)
The following requirements are valued but not a must:
- Proficiency in using SaaS solutions, including help desk software solutions and remote support tools
- A good understanding of RDBMS concepts (like MySQL, MariaDB) and SQL queries
- Track record in Marketing/IT/HR-related roles
- Fluency in Swedish (we are currently expanding our business operations)
Whenever possible, we tailor the details of the position according to the selected candidates' strengths.
WHAT DOES TALENTADORE OFFER YOU?
Meaningful job: we are proud of our mission, the high quality of our solution and our company culture.
Passionate team: International, talented and motivated A-level team players who share similar values and passion.
Continuous learning: Room to develop yourself, your role and our company. Over time, we are open to expanding responsibilities, based on our team members' areas of interest.
One-family: As part of our “one family” philosophy, your overall well-being is important to us. We offer various benefits, flexible working hours, remote work and a great work environment. Above all, we enjoy each other’s company and have lots of fun as a team!
Well-being & sports: We have an ever-evolving portfolio of fringe benefits, such as sports and well-being activities (badminton, floorball, massage, group sessions with a trainer, Auntie services), comprehensive health and travel insurances, as well as sports, culture and commuter vouchers.
Ownership opportunity: This is a full-time position that qualifies for full benefits and ownership of the company (after the trial period).
ABOUT US = WHY DO WE EXIST?
In a typical recruitment process, 100 people apply, one is selected, and 99 are left with nothing. Only one wins - why not everyone? It’s no wonder that many candidates end up hating the company and never apply again. We are changing this!
TalentAdore is a Finnish HR technology company on a mission to bring the human touch back to recruitment. Our recruitment software, TalentAdore Hire, removes bottlenecks in recruitment one by one. Our customers can handle the entire recruitment process from job postings to hiring decisions and building talent communities. This frees up time and enables recruiters to focus on creating exceptional candidate experiences. When candidates feel touched by meaningful and timely communication, they act as the company’s brand ambassadors.
TalentAdore's team consists of 30 passionate professionals in sales, marketing, customer success, and product development. Our headquarter is located in the Helsinki metropolitan area, a 5 min walk away from Savio train station (trains depart every 10 minutes). You should be ready to visit our office from one to two times a week. In addition to this, all our team members have access to coworking places all-around Finland.
If our vision, our one-family philosophy and the possibility to print your mark in the world excite and inspire you, we look forward to talking with you more.
We bring the human touch back to recruitment