Technical Project Delivery Manager
Want to make a difference? We are looking for a Technical Project Delivery Manager who is eager to play a key role in our joint success story as a fast-growing SaaS company. We are a team of ambitious doers with a go-getter attitude and drive to excel. We form one unified family, sharing the same passion and motivation to bring the human touch back to recruitment.
This role is suitable for a person who:
- wants to oversee the technical side of product deployment and custom implementations
- has highly developed communication skills and enjoys working with various stakeholders
- thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE LIKE?
Your main task will be to oversee the delivery of product deployment-related projects and custom implementations-related projects e.g. integrations between different HR management systems and TalentAdore. You will perform tasks attributed to these projects and drive accountability internally and externally. We will support you to become a subject matter expert in a short period of time.
Strong collaboration skills, a willingness to learn our product inside-out and a growth mindset are crucial to succeed in this role. This is a great opportunity to use your previous knowledge and experience to make a huge, positive impact on a fast-growing company.
- Estimating incoming work efforts together with R&D team, working on delivery against deadlines, and overseeing the acceptance testing upon project closure
- Ensuring effective communication with internal and external representatives from a variety of tech and non-tech backgrounds
- Performing tasks attributed to your projects (the ones which do not require in-depth coding skills)
- Conducting retrospective meetings, identifying challenges and best practices, and constantly improving the areas of responsibility (with the ultimate goal to make TalentAdore's operations more scalable)
- Managing customer support work shifts, helping the support team to optimize TalentAdore's support
- Helping more junior team members and coaching them with regard to their areas of improvement (even though this is not a team lead role, it is important that others can learn from your expertise)
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience that will help you to succeed in this role
- Knowledge of Project Management processes, ability to manage projects using a variety of methodologies and tools (waterfall and agile)
- Hands-on IT experience in one of the following areas: software development and deployment, service delivery, ERP-implementations, IT-migration projects
- Experience in developing processes and ensuring successful delivery of SLAs
The following requirements are valued but not a must:
- In-depth understanding of the B2B SaaS businesses
- Track record in HR/Sales/Customer Success-related roles
- Fluency in Swedish (we are currently expanding our business operations)
Attitude and other qualities
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritization, and project management skills
- "Can do" attitude, drive to solve complex challenges, and come up with actionable solutions
- Customer service mindset, outstanding communication skills and ability to manage escalations
- Desire to learn continuously and grow yourself/others
- Your own superpower(s) - to be discussed when we meet
- Fluency in Finnish and English (both verbal and written)
Whenever possible, we tailor the details of the position according to the selected candidates' strengths.
WHAT DOES TALENTADORE OFFER YOU?
Meaningful job: we are proud of our mission, the high quality of our solution and our company culture.
Passionate team: International, talented and motivated A-level team players who share similar values and passion.
Continuous learning: Room to develop yourself, your role and our company. Over time, we are open to expanding responsibilities, based on our team members' areas of interest.
One-family: As part of our “one family” philosophy, your overall well-being is important to us. We offer various benefits, flexible working hours, remote work and a great work environment. Above all, we enjoy each other’s company and have lots of fun as a team!
Well-being & sports: We have an ever-evolving portfolio of fringe benefits, such as sports and well-being activities (badminton, floorball, massage, group sessions with a trainer, Auntie services), comprehensive health and travel insurances, as well as sports, culture and commuter vouchers.
Ownership opportunity: This is a full-time position that qualifies for full benefits and ownership of the company (after the trial period).
ABOUT US = WHY DO WE EXIST?
In a typical recruitment process, 100 people apply, one is selected, and 99 are left with nothing. Only one wins - why not everyone? It’s no wonder that many candidates end up hating the company and never apply again. We are changing this!
TalentAdore is a Finnish HR technology company on a mission to bring the human touch back to recruitment. Our recruitment software, TalentAdore Hire, removes bottlenecks in recruitment one by one. Our customers can handle the entire recruitment process from job postings to hiring decisions and building talent communities. This frees up time and enables recruiters to focus on creating exceptional candidate experiences. When candidates feel touched by meaningful and timely communication, they act as the company’s brand ambassadors.
TalentAdore's team consists of 30 passionate professionals in sales, marketing, customer success, and product development. Our headquarter is located in the Helsinki metropolitan area, a 5 min walk away from Savio train station (trains depart every 10 minutes). You should be ready to visit our office from one to two times a week. In addition to this, all our team members have access to coworking places all-around Finland.
If our vision, our one-family philosophy and the possibility to print your mark in the world excite and inspire you, we look forward to talking with you more.
We bring the human touch back to recruitment