Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing scale-up working towards some of the world’s most globalised brands and agencies to digitise their way of working? Would you want to join a highly professional sales team and build lasting and sustainable client relationships? So do we. Join our team!
We are now looking for that special somebody who is an experienced sales talent and wants to work at the heart of our Sales Department. As an Account Executive, you are responsible for generating and converting both inbound and outbound leads and nurturing and developing the sales pipeline. You will also be managing large sales processes towards strategic accounts and collaborating closely with Marketing and the BDR team to drive market interest. As an AE, you will be a crucial and highly valued part in our sales machinery. You will be part of our dynamic sales team and you'll be reporting to our VP Sales.
So in summary this role is about:
- Full sales cycle from lead to negotiations to securing a deal
- Initiating strategic sales initiatives as well as high sales activity to consistently achieve set targets
- Both short term and long term pipeline building
- Excellent CRM hygiene and keep records of sales and data
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Convert inbound meetings and Sales Qualified Leads into Opportunities
- Qualify and quantify Opportunities and drive towards closure
- Pro-actively conduct outbound prospecting activities
- Use multi-channel prospecting tools such phone calls, email, social media
- Booking and conducting deeper qualification meetings
- Be part of a close nit internationally oriented sales-team
- Create customer relationships and cooperate with Customer Success to ensure initial customer satisfaction
- Actively participate and cooperate in marketing activities
- Taking own initiatives and find new ways to further develop the AE team’s way of working is appreciated
- 2+ years of sales experience in the B2B field within Marketing Services or MarTech, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experienced in selling to c-suite stakeholders
- A university degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English, other languages are a merit. Capabilities to describe and understand customer requirements and make comprehensive demonstrations and presentations of our solutions and it’s value proposition
- Basic understanding of Marketing fundamentals in order to comprehend and service our customers’ needs
- Proactive, independent and self-motivated, eager to achieve results
- Analytical yet socially outgoing
- An organised worker with excellent planning and execution skills
- Accustomed to using tools such as SaaS, CRM, LinkedIn, prospecting tools
- Innovative thinker on how to find and close deals
- Focused, target oriented and ready to manage long and complex sales cycles
- Able to build strong relationships both externally with customers and internally with colleagues
- You are smart, social media savvy and digitally responsive
- Ready to develop your consultative sales skills
- Able to have an active dialog with marketing teams about supporting activities
- Competitive salary matching the demands of the job
- Office at one of the City of Stockholm’s most beautiful islets with a sea view
- Modern digital working environment with the possibility to combine working remote or working from the office
- Proactive coaching, training on the job, and continuous learning and knowledge-sharing
- A clear path for career growth in a globally expanding tech company
- An International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions, and good colleagueship
- A good great team spirit and great ambitious colleagues to work with
- Mediatool as a company has “soul” and we highly value people thriving at work
Mediatool is a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company with global customer bases worldwide, helping local and global brands with their media management. Mediatool is globally uniquely positioned and customers such as Kellogg's, Estée Lauder and Betsson trust Mediatool for their marketing planning and performance management. And we have only just started, it is now we are scaling up!
Ready to be a part of this journey?
Lovely! The application is as easy as it can be, use your LinkedIn profile (and/or your CV) and write some notes about yourself and why you believe you would be the AE we are looking for. The recruitment is ongoing so send away your application as soon as possible and we'll talk soon!
Your application has been successfully submitted.