Performance Marketing Specialist
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing scale-up working towards some of the world’s most well-known brands and agencies to digitize their way of working? Would you want to join a highly professional marketing team where you can make an actual impact? Join our team!
We are now looking for a special someone to join our Marketing team. If you live and breathe digital marketing, have experience in creating digital performance marketing campaigns, and thrive in a scale-up environment, you might be the person we are looking for.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be developing and executing Mediatools performance campaigns and tactics, from PPC to hyper-targeted ABM campaigns. We want to build industry-leading digital marketing experiences, and you will be a key player in continuing this development. You will work closely with the whole marketing team to help deliver a great digital experience across all our touch points.
What you will be working with:
- Work together with the marketing team to generate demand and build a pipeline, through effective planning, execution, and follow-up of all performance marketing campaigns
- Constantly experiment using data to identify actionable insights and spot opportunities for campaign improvements
- Collaborate with product, sales, and business development teams to execute new digital ads/messages reflecting the Mediatool brand and value offering
- Support our ABM activities with tailored digital tactics; from landing pages to channel optimization
- Share your knowledge by building best practice playbooks and templates for our customers to use
- Using Mediatool and HubSpot for reporting and analysis of our digital marketing campaigns and tactics
- +2 years of experience in B2B / SaaS marketing
- Experience executing digital performance marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with Marketing and Sales tools such as HubSpot
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Competitive salary matching the demands of the job
- Office at one of the City of Stockholm’s most beautiful islets with a sea view
- Proactive coaching, training on the job, and continuous learning and knowledge-sharing
- A clear path for career growth in a globally expanding tech company
- International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions, and good colleagueship
- A good great team spirit and great ambitious colleagues to work with.
- Mediatool as a company has a “soul” and we highly value people thriving at work
Mediatool is a fast fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company with a global customer base worldwide, helping local and global brands with their media management. Customers such as Kellogg's, Estée Lauder, and Betsson trust Mediatool for their marketing planning and performance management.
Ready to be a part of this journey?
Lovely! The application is as easy as it can be, use your LinkedIn profile (and/or your CV) and write some notes about yourself and why you believe you would be the Marketing Specialist we are looking for. The recruitment is ongoing so send away your application as soon as possible and we'll talk soon!