Custom Success Manager
The Customer Success team at Dreamdata is responsible for supporting our customers in onboarding into our product and building an active customer base. Fundamentally, Customer Success Managers ensure customers derive value from our platform, and ultimately renew and grow their relationship with us.
We are looking for CSMs who are passionate about customers and the ways in which they use data to drive results. As a CSM, you will have the opportunity to help some super exciting companies solve their toughest data problems. If this sounds exciting to you, you may be the Customer Success Manager we’re looking for!
What you’ll do:
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the Dreamdata platform.
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success for each customer. Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Dreamdata, while promoting customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Partner internally with our Success Engineers to optimize customer implementations and resolve technical challenges.
- Proactively identify account risks and develop mitigation plans to resolve..
- Communicate performance opportunities and technical overviews to coordinate solutions internally across engineering, marketing, product and support teams.
- Become an expert on the Dreamdata platform and integrations.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not meet all of the qualifications. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values. We’re excited to meet you!
You’re a great fit if:
- 2+ years of consultant, account management, customer success or sales experience
- Perfect English - preferably native speaker
- Willingness to work times that fit US time zones
- Experience with marketing and data technologies
- Experience with the suite of tools in Dreamdata’s ecosystem is a plus
- You get excited about the ways data can be used to accelerate business goals.
- You love to learn about complex technical products, and to understand the intricacies of how systems work.
- You stay calm in the face of technical and/or customer challenges. You find the right people to resolve challenges, and infect others with your can-do spirit.
- Proven track record of driving results for your customers and your company
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth.
- You’re resourceful - you might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- Joining a startup with some of the most experienced tech people in Copenhagen.
- You will report to the head of customer success and be surrounded by awesome people so there will be lots of opportunities to grow both your career
- Nice salary and equity for the right candidate
- Lunch at the office
- Office in the heart of Copenhagen
Your application has been successfully submitted.