Dreamdata is a fast-growing and freshly funded Saas startup. Our product is a B2B revenue attribution platform that helps B2B companies get insights on how they generate their revenue.
As we’re growing fast, we need more hands on deck to help give our customers a superior experience and ensure that they will stay with us for a long time.
As an Account Manager at Dreamdata you will be part of our Customer Success team and be responsible for setting goals with our customers, make sure we deliver on our promises and ultimately renew contracts and ensure upsell based on high customer satisfaction rates. Your targets will be to prevent Churn and ensure NRR.
We are looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about customers and the ways in which they use data to drive results. As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to help some super exciting companies grow faster and more effectively while helping to solve their toughest data problems.
If this sounds exciting to you, you may be the Account Manager we’re looking for!
What you’ll do:
- Own and grow a portfolio of customers, meeting our team’s strategic and financial goals
- Build strong customer relationships and navigate our customers organizations to align the right stakeholders
- Provide strategic and consultative marketing advice to help influence and fulfill the go-to-market strategy of our customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally to communicate customer needs and feedback, impacting Dreamdata’s product innovation and development, and delivering merchant projects
- Serve as a thought leader and extensive source of knowledge for your colleagues in the customer success team and other company departments
- Become an expert on the Dreamdata platform and integrations.
You’re a great fit if:
- 2+ years of Saas consultant, account management, customer success, marketing or sales experience
- Proven track record of handling and growing a customer portfolio, driving results for your customers and your company
- Perfect English - preferably a native speaker
- Willingness to work times that fit US time zones
- Experience with marketing and data technologies
- Experience with the suite of tools in Dreamdata’s ecosystem is a plus
- You get excited about the ways data can be used to accelerate business goals.
- You love to learn about complex technical products, and to understand the intricacies of how systems work.
- You stay calm in the face of technical and/or customer challenges. You find the right people to resolve challenges, and infect others with your can-do spirit.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth.
- You’re resourceful - you might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not meet all of the qualifications. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values. We’re excited to meet you!
- Joining a startup with some of the most experienced tech people in Copenhagen.
- You will report to the head of customer success and be surrounded by awesome people so there will be lots of opportunities to grow both your career
- Nice salary and equity for the right candidate
- Lunch at the office
- Office in the heart of Copenhagen