Sales Development Rep
VividWorks’ mission is to make the commerce of products better. We believe that businesses will prosper, buyers will be more satisfied, and commerce will be more sustainable when purchase decisions are based on a great product visualization experience.
VividWorks exists to visualize physical products and enable visual product configuration in a virtual or augmented environment for our customers online and in store.
We're serving a growing community of leading companies in industries such as furniture, building supplies, home improvement, and consumer goods.
As Sales Development Rep you will:
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inbound inquiries generated from email and other digital advertisements
- Create relationships with prospective customers to identify their potential needs, and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
- Present products and related information to customers once you have identified their needs
- Move qualified leads through the marketing and sales funnels, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls
- Create quotes for interested customers
- Follow up with potential customers who expressed interest but have not bought our product yet
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitate communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
- Build prospect lists of potential new customers together with growth marketing based on VividWorks' ideal customer profile
- You are an extraordinary presenter in English and have the ability to build relationships
- You are a hands-on executor and proactive
- You have a passion for B2B SaaS and you leverage the latest sales development technologies
- You actively contribute with ideas and a perspective to the company's marketing, sales, and product
- You have +1 year of experience in B2B SaaS sales in a relevant role
- You are hungry to develop your skills and grow with the company to a wider responsibility
- You get excited about setting and meeting business goals and celebrating success together as a team
- You are prepared to visit the Helsinki office a minimum of 1-2 days per week
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding team of true professionals
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A product you can be genuinely proud of!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send us a short email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly!
The deadline for applying for this position is February 28, 2023.
Add a personal touch to your business