Customer Success Manager
VividWorks’ mission is to make the commerce of products better. We believe that businesses will prosper, buyers will be more satisfied, and commerce will be more sustainable when purchase decisions are based on a great product visualization experience.
VividWorks exists to visualize physical products and enable visual product configuration in a virtual or augmented environment for our customers online and in store.
We're serving a growing community of leading companies in the furniture, building supplies, home improvement, and consumer goods industries.
As Customer Success Manager you will:
- Work with leading manufacturers and retailers and be their trusted advisor in everything related to 3D Product Configuration and Room Design in eCommerce or in-store sales
- Ensure our customers use our platform so it will make an impact on their business and enable them to reach their business goals
- Oversee setting up implementation projects, educate customers about the product and its features, and best practices, and help increase the value VividWorks delivers to our clients
- Become a product expert to find solutions to our customer's technical problems and make suggestions proactively for improvements to existing implementations
- Manage the customer lifecycle from onboarding, adoption, success, and renewal based on relationships, communication, and product analytics
- Make sure the renewal process is smooth and discover expansion opportunities with our clients
- Plan and execute strategies for churn prevention
- You are an extraordinary presenter in English and your written communications are excellent
- You have the ability to build relationships
- You are a hands-on executor and proactive
- You have a passion for B2B SaaS and are excited about the opportunities 3D enables for commerce
- You actively contribute with ideas and a perspective to the company's marketing, sales, and product
- You have +1 year of experience in a relevant role
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding team of true professionals
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A product you can be genuinely proud of!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send us a short email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Add a personal touch to your business