Why join us?
We live alongside our values of Passion, Collaboration and Challenge; with many events going on at Bannerflow such as Friday beers, padel tournaments, kick-ass inspiration webinars, health month and Level-up Hackathons, there’s something for everyone. As a member of the Bannerflow crew, you will get the opportunity to work with a creative, enabling, and highly advanced product within a 100% cloud-based architecture. We take leadership very seriously and our leaders get extensive leadership training in order for you to get the best possible coaching and guidance in your role. Of course we offer a hybrid workplace, furthermore we offer a compensation package including pension according to ITP1, health care insurance and health allowance.
Bannerflow is a hyper-growth company and one of Europe's most exciting SaaS companies. Our creative management platform serves more than 6 billion ads each month, viewed on 500 million unique devices all over the world. This breaks down to a massive 20 000 requests and 1 GB of data transfer - per second, on average, constantly! We allow enterprise brands to create, publish, analyze and optimize advertising in-house, at scale. Our mission is to become the most user-friendly platform for creative automation, for display and social advertising channels.To be able to deliver this, we have to stay in the front line of technical development and always keep up with the latest tools and technologies.
We advocate and work along with an agile architecture without hierarchy and bureaucracy where we work in small autonomous and cross-functional feature teams. We are a Creative Management platform that allows companies to focus on being creative rather than spending precious time on repetitive tasks and changing the game by removing the mystery of digital marketing. We simplify complexity, challenge the status quo and as a result we have the happiest customers in the world.
Today, we have a renowned platform – we are a category leader within Creative Management Platforms and we are proud of it.
What you'll do
- Develop and deploy backend services with a focus on performance, scalability, and high availability
- Collaborate and grow in small agile cross-functional teams
- Use the latest technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
- Be part of a team that will take full operational responsibility for the services that you own, and potentially take part in an on-call rotation
- Build creative solutions and share your knowledge
- Contribute and influence your autonomous team’s way-of-working
- Continuously improve the Bannerflow SaaS platform
Our Tech stack
- .NET Core / .NET 5
- Containerization with Docker
- CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- MongoDB and MS SQL
- 100 % cloud-based in Azure
To succeed in this role we believe that you probably have
- A couple of years working with C# and preferably .NET Core
- Experience in cloud-based solutions
- Self-starter attitude
- Proficiency in English
Bonus if you have
- Experience with Azure
- BDD, DDD, Clean Architecture
- Microservices Architecture
- Experience in data-intensive applications (e.g., Analytics)
The hiring process includes interviews but also problem-solving, personality, and ability tests. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want to give you a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow. We’re super excited about receiving your application! Screening and interviewing will be held continuously, so make sure not to miss out on this opportunity!
Do you have any other questions about the role or how we handle your personal information, - you are welcome to contact the recruitment manager below.
We do not accept applications over email, only through this ad. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter Mathilda Wahl at firstname.lastname@example.org