Junior Account Executive - Dutch speaking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A native/fully fluent Dutch speaker and fluency in English is a must-have for this Junior Account Executive position.
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, fast-growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies strive to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team?
Join our journey!
About the team
Our revenue group is excited to be experiencing a level of growth where we are seeking a new Junior Account Executive. Collaborative, passionate, autonomous and supportive are some key terms we use to describe ourselves and our team. At Leadfeeder & Echobot, we truly win and learn TOGETHER. In this role, you will work side by side with marketing to convert our trial users to paid customers, ensuring smooth handover to Customer Success We have a direct line of communication with product owners and the technical team to directly impact the result of our solution for our customers.
- Create loyal Leadfeeder clients by spending your day handling inbound calls/emails for trials as well as facilitating training sessions for prospective and current trial users
- Conduct consultative calls with prospects by seeking to understand their needs, goals and existing sales and marketing processes
- Become a Leadfeeder expert to provide right-fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your sales and customer experience goals
- Contribute in helping build the Inbound Sales Process
What does it take to be successful in this role:
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- 1-2 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Great communication skills both verbal and oral; engaging messaging via email + social
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Flexible, coachable and natural teamwork spirit
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position (We use Slack, Zoom etc. for transparency in our remote work across teams)
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats- our last trip was to Split in Croatia!
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Helping companies know more about their website visitors