Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a senior Full Stack Developer to join our Project & Development team in Stockholm. You will be part of a successful high-performance SaaS company within Digital Asset Management (DAM).
In this role you will be working with a team of senior Developers and Project Managers, with the joint mission to ensure qualitative deliveries that meet our customers’ expectations and growth.
You will design intelligent solutions that include frontend implementations, backend plugins, and integrations to third-party software. You will collaborate closely with customers, product developers and product owners. QBank offers a work environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to solve, and the freedom to acquire new skills. Your input to further development of the QBank platform, and improvements are expected within your role. This is a hybrid position, and you will be expected to work from the office part-time.
Technologies and tools you should know well:
- Backend: NodeJS (Typescript) and PHP 8
- Frontend: React (Typescript), CSS, SCSS, LESS, CSS-in-JS frameworks like Stitches and Emotion, Jest
- Version control (Git)
- Docker, for local and production environments
- Managing basic pipeline scripts
- Linux CLI's, such as Bash
Concepts you should know well:
- Object oriented and functional programming
- Strongly typed code
- HTTP and networking basics
- REST API's
- Different types of automated testing
- SPA (Single-page application) and MPA (Multi-page application)
Tools you are comfortable using:
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and/or AWS (Amazon Web Services) experience
- Other types of API's (apart from REST)
- Experience developing and using component libraries
- Authentication technologies like OAuth2 and SSO (Single sign-on) through different protocols
Who you are
You are excited about delivering end-to-end user experience and design, and cares about your software architecture across front-end, back-end, and the API’s that glue them together. You are comfortable in exploring new technologies and learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge to improve existing solutions.
Welcome with your application!
Digital Asset Management