Customer Success Operations are the ones making Customer Success Managers’ job easier, allowing them to work smarter and make best use of their time. They’re tools experts, tweaking clicks on the fly. They think out of the box to optimise CS productivity. They drive automation, pull data trends, facilitate and teach workflows to scale. They enable the CSMs to use their time for value-added conversations with their customers and work proactively to reach success goals. They potentially work with all departments, toward the vision to utilize clients insights and data to scale.
The Customer Success Operations Manager will:
- Be a super-user for CS SaaS such as:
- Support platforms (e.g. Zendesk),
- In-app messaging Software (e.g. Pendo, AppCues),
- Customer Relationship Management Software (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce),
- Relationship platforms (e.g. Intercom, Dixa),
- CS platform (e.g. Vitally, Gainsight, Catalyst, Planhat, ChurnZero, Miuros).
- Break down challenges into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Be accountable for your progress using Project Management Tools (e.g. Asana, Notion, Coda.io, Trello, etc.)
- Quickly identify the struggle and suggest actionable concrete solutions
- Have strong listening skills; open to input from other team members
Each company will have a unique suite of different platforms in use. CS Ops managers need to be quick to become fluent with the main ones. This is crucial for the role since data silos are a major hindrance to organizational efficiency and detract from your customers’ experience.
The position reports to William Swan de Bittencourt.
There is a match as:
- You love systems, processes, workflows.
- You are well organised and structured.
- You are eager to learn, and you learn quickly.
- You are ready to get busy.
- You can foresee problems and suggest solutions. You are proactive by nature.
- You are ambitious and you know you need to work for it.
- You want to work with your colleagues and actively collaborate to deliver outstanding results
- Start as a 3-month paid internship with opportunity to be full-time
- Work from SOHO office in Kødbyen
Values at SCHHH
We are (fundamentally) humble.
We have (high) integrity.
We (really) want it.
About the Team
At SCHHH, we have each other's back, we share high integrity, and we work together.
Hélène started consulting in New York in 2019 after 10 years working in CS leadership roles. She has evolved in many fast-growing SaaS companies and is passionate about the industry. She values people first, and she takes great pride in coaching and training. Today, she is driving SCHHH, and even after leading a team of +25 people as Director positions, today is the most exciting time in her career.
William started at SCHHH in February 2021. He has built CS expertise by sharing responsibility over SCHHH’s clients challenges and always deliver outstanding value to them. He knows how to best implement and integrate our clients’ tool stack to core CS workflows. By thinking out-of-the-box he participates in the CS Strategy implementation and takes accountability in projects he is responsible for, always in close collaboration with our Clients’ stakeholders.
You can reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the role. We’d be so happy to chat!
Making Customer Success a Revenue Center.