Office Coordinator (Part Time)
We are looking for a part time office coordinator (2-3 half days) to help ensure our physical office space has the best possible vibe for us all to thrive. If you are a positive, organized, proactive individual who enjoys planning events, bringing people together, and takes joy in detail but gets things done, we would love to meet you. This role is in the office but part time supporting an early stage start up who is ready to transform the fashion e-commerce space. This is an ideal job for a student looking for part time work.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintain and manage office supplies, equipment, and space.
- Manage visitors, logistic onboarding and offboarding of team members.
- Help create a positive vibe within the office by organizing informal events e.g., Fika, breakfasts.
- Creating and organizing team events from start to finish, including catering and travel arrangements.
- Ad hoc support of finance, operations, and people and culture (invoice management, procurement, expense policy management, recruitment).
What skills do you need?
- Enthusiastic, positive, creative,and proactive. Unafraid to take ownership and to speak up when needed.
- Organized and efficient with excellent attention to detail.
- Practical, resourceful and solution oriented. Swift at getting things done.
- Able to multitask effectively.
- Great at building relationships.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Able to work onsite in the Stockholm office but with a remote first approach.
- Fluent in English, with Swedish a strong bonus.
- Backgrounds in hospitality or administration ideal.
- Love of fashion and/or AI a bonus!
- An hourly wage of 200-280SEK/hour
- Flexibility on part time hours
- Wellness allowance (prorata to your schedule)
- Company Laptop
- Exposure to a smart, friendly, international team
- Join fun team activities and gain direct exposure to one of Sweden's most promising start ups.
You’ll Love Depict
You will join a humble team with the drive to build something great. With backgrounds ranging from Google, Uber and CERN to self-taught programmers, we are united by a shared set of principles that define how we work together:
Customer Obsession: We are obsessed with, guided by, and driven to build the best product for our merchants in the long run.
Excellence: With thoughtfulness and thoroughness we constantly raise the bar for ourselves, adjusting, and often disproving our assumptions in order to build something great.
Value First: What is the business problem we are solving for? We focus on this question with radical ownership and urgency that goes beyond individual interests. Answering this demands rigor, judgement, and a healthy dose of humility.
Duty of Care: We are humble, respectful, collaborative, and encourage candor because this is core for personal and professional growth. We care about each other enough to be one other’s best critics and champions.
A final word…
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies show that women and people from under represented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Depict, we believe that diversity of experience and backgrounds leads to a better environment for our people and a better product for our customers and we are actively adding to our culture through a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the Depicter we are looking for!
The more diverse we are, the stronger our ability to bring people closer to the products and brands they truly love.
Your application has been successfully submitted.