VP of Finance
Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 300+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
We are now looking for a highly skilled and experienced VP of Finance to join our organization and report to the CFO. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing financial operations, developing and implementing finance processes and managing teams.
- You will manage and oversee operational finance teams in Germany and Finland as well as outsourced teams in various countries
- You will drive the development and optimization of financial tools and systems and improve efficiency and quality of financial operations
- You will improve cost accounting processes to support internal and external purposes of the group such as financial modeling, budgeting and transfer pricing
- You will be responsible for budgeting and create policies and systems to maintain cost control within departments and teams
- You will manage the company’s cash flow, including forecasting and monitoring cash balances, overseeing accounts payable and receivable, and managing banking relationships
- You will ensure compliance with all financial and accounting regulations and standards, and provide guidance to the organization to ensure compliance. You will also develop and implement internal controls to ensure compliance.
What We Expect:
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or a comparable qualification
- Proven track record of being admin/super user of accounting systems (experience with Oracle Netsuite considered as advantage) including the ability to design, implement and maintain complex processes and flows
- Demonstrated experience in scaling finance teams from 5 to 20+ team members, including managing and mentoring finance staff
- Strong technical hands-on accounting knowledge of German GAAP and Cost Accounting
- Proactive approach: you must be motivated to take the initiative to drive improvements and have a continuous improvement mindset
- You want to work in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) in English and German
What we offer:
✅ The opportunity to work with a dynamic and super-talented team from anywhere in the world
✅ Competitive compensation packages
✅ A culture of inclusivity, respect, and support
✅ Opportunities for growth and professional development
✅ The chance to make a real impact on the growth of our company and the success of our clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping companies know more about their website visitors