Technical Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Voyado is the ultimate solution for personalization and relevance across all channels—online and offline. Used by retailers and e-commerce companies worldwide, the Voyado customer experience cloud makes it possible for every brand to engage customers, elevate shopping experiences, and evolve their own businesses.
Do you get excited about helping customers to achieve their goals? Are you a tech-loving, creative and customer-focused person who enjoys guiding customers? Then we are a match!
About the role
Your main focus as a Technical Success Manager is to maintain and grow existing and new customers based on technical and business insights. You will work closely with partners and customers to secure implementations and best practices. You will be working towards maximizing their investments, bringing value to them, and to make sure that they get the most out of our product Elevate. You will help them reach their business goals and build value proposition, and grow them into advocates.
As our new team member, you will be responsible for some of our new customers from different sectors, and of various account sizes. You will be a part of a team consisting of four other Customer Success Managers and report to Head of Customer Success.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Lead customers from post-sales activities throughout the entire lifecycle through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Recognize and understand technical problems, and find solutions for customers’ value requirements and suggest improvements to existing implementations.
- Guide existing customers with day-to-day questions based on the latest best practices and available tools.
- Demonstrate success and statistics to our customers by measuring and analyzing KPI:s, identifying cases and play a part in analyzing and conveying them successfully.
- Monitor and log technical information on the usage of our product, using our in-house developed toolbox, along with existing commonly-used 3rd party tools.
So, who are you?
You have excellent communications skills and an ability for explaining complicated technical concepts in a simple way. You are a tech-savvy, social and curious person eager to learn more about new technologies. You are service-oriented with a great ability to build trust with customers and take ownership. We believe that you value teamwork and thrive when working with others. To succeed in this role, it is also important to be structured, with the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
Skills & Background:
- A degree with technical orientation, e.g. Information Architecture, Information Systems or similar
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably from a technical SaaS product
- Very good understanding of technical solutions and it's architecture
- Experience in managing customer relations in a technical environment
- Experience handling multiple customer accounts within the role
- Comfortable analyzing and using data to make informed decisions
- Experience of building value proposition to customers in a business environment
- Fluent in Swedish and English - verbally and written
- It is beneficial if you have work experience from the supplier side within the e-commerce sector
What's in it for you?
Voyado wouldn’t be the powerful platform it is without the people behind it. We really care for our Voyadoers and some examples of what we can offer you are:
- An engaged team with a knowledge-sharing and friendly culture
- Summits on a regular basis where we hang out, workshop, discuss, and have a good time together
- Opportunity to engage and deepen your knowledge in different initiatives
- Work-life balance – we don't have a long work hours culture, we value engagement over hours worked
- ... And of course, not to mention that we have a pleasant benefits program
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.
Voyado - Making brands easy to love