Senior Product Manager
We’re on a mission to create thriving online communities, and want you to consider joining our Product team!
We believe online privacy is changing, and our contribution is to build a white-label platform that gives our customers back control of their communities. By making it easy (in minutes, without any coding!) to set up your own site for publishing blog posts, events, job ads, polls and short updates, we want to bring the engagement from social media to those customers that need a more private or secure environment and want to bridge online and real-world activities and interaction.
That’s the pitch. Here’s what we’re looking for in our next Senior Product Manager.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience from SaaS B2B or B2B2C
- Deep knowledge, skills and experience with developing products for web and mobile
- Strong experience with leading cross-functional teams of designers and developers
- Experience in insights-driven decision making and running a tight feedback loop with sales/Customer Success
- We value applications from Senior Product Managers and by Senior, we mean that you take pride in enabling other people to do their best work, while delivering yours.
In return, we’re offering
- Full time employment, with the option to work from our Oslo or Stavanger offices, from home or remotely within Europe.
- A competitive salary with access to our options scheme.
- A senior position, meaning you have the chance to help lead and form our strategy and processes, working closely with management
- A chance to use your experience to develop a great product development process with rapid speed of iteration
- A modern tech stack with technologies like Next.js and Storybook, so we can move fast, with high quality, while incorporating feedback to iterate our product.
- A great company culture where we believe in kicking-ass and having fun!
- Great colleagues from Norway, UK and Poland that care about our velocity, standards, well-being and the company’s mission
Sounds interesting? Hit the apply button now! Any questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more information about IndyRIOT on our website: https://indyriot.com
For any questions on the role or help with applying, please contact Ingrid Ødegaard: email@example.com
We have an inclusive environment with lots of tolerance! We see our differences as something essential to make a good product and will work actively to ensure candidates to this role reflect the variety of society; we welcome applications from every intersection of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
It's your community - OWN IT!