Product Marketing Manager
Are you a creative product marketing professional with experience in managing digital marketing campaigns?
The company – leading software and data services for ship design and operations
NAPA plays a significant role in the global maritime industry, where the NAPA brand is a globally well-recognized name in ship design, safety, and operations. NAPA Shipping Solutions, a leader in digitalization and optimization for the shipping industry, is now looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join our global team of professionals and take our marketing to the next level.
The solutions – make a difference!
Safety, efficiency, and CO2 reduction are core challenges for ship owners, operators, and charterers today. NAPA Shipping Solutions develops and delivers groundbreaking SaaS solutions that help the shipping industry to decarbonize.
Learn about our solutions here.
Learn about our customers here.
The role and your team:
We are looking for someone to boost NAPA Shipping Solutions’ business by developing consistent, appealing stories that clearly communicate the Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and competitive advantages of our solutions to the customers.
You will work closely with the global NAPA marketing team and our subject-matter experts, who will be your close counterparts in the creation of our messaging and marketing strategy.
As a Product Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities would be to:
- Lead marketing strategy: Develop and execute the NAPA Shipping Solutions’ product marketing strategy.
- Market intelligence: Become an expert on our customers and competition. Know what resonates with the customers, and how and why they buy – and base the marketing strategy on this to beat the competition.
- Own product and sales messaging: Develop product positioning, messaging, and marketing campaigns that differentiate our service offering in the market.
- Sales enablement: Cooperate internally to refine the value proposition of the products and develop the sales materials that support the selling process of your products.
- Plan product launches and releases: Lead related marketing and communication activities and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Own website and marketing content: Produce and coordinate marketing content such as website pages, blog posts, videos, presentation decks, and brochures.
- Manage digital marketing: Utilize digital platforms to scale, monitor, evaluate, and adjust the marketing message according to the marketing strategy.
- Manage and coordinate external agencies and outsourced work.
- Coordinate events: Ensure our presence at key global maritime (or relevant) events and maximize our visibility through strategic marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate external communications: Work with our agency to facilitate media interviews, NAPA expert columns and such.
What skills are expected for a perfect match?
We expect you to have already some years of experience in product marketing and a history of successful management of digital marketing campaigns. These would be beneficial for the role:
- Strong hands-on and get-things-done attitude with proven results in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Ability to translate the benefits of our solutions into compelling stories.
- Proven track record of applying digital marketing to grow lead generation.
- Experience in marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Excellent facilitation and people skills to lead projects in a self-managed organization.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing.
- Understanding the shipping industry and the maritime decarbonization challenge is a big plus.
- Excellent command of written and oral English.
The role is full-time and permanent. Our office is located in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, Finland. You can work at the office or in hybrid mode. We will let you decide what works best for you.
NAPA as an employer
We are proud to play our part in creating a sustainable world, and a career at NAPA means working with a purpose. We focus on building the best possible products for our customers, with whom we have close and long-lasting relationships. We protect the environment and human life at sea by powering safer and greener vessels with our technology.
We are a self-managed organization. Everyone is here to help and guide each other, but you’re your own boss. We have a coaching culture, and we offer plenty of options to support personal growth and share knowledge. The core elements of our self-management philosophy are trust and transparency. We trust our employees to make the right decisions and nurture their personal growth. Everyone can manage their own working time. You can work at the office, from home, or even while abroad.
Enjoy working together
…is one of our core values. Respecting each other provides a healthy and pleasant working environment. We, as NAPArians, share our knowledge and help each other when needed. At NAPA, you will meet people from many different cultures and fun interests. Some of us enjoy a cup of fine coffee, swimming in the ice-cold waters, orienteering, cycling, online games, knitting, sailing, you name it. We are a diverse family with a shared goal.
No need to say that NAPA takes excellent care of its employees. We have various employer benefits and flexible working hours. Every new Naparian has a NAPA buddy to support you during the onboarding phase.
Read more about our #NAPAway of working, people, values, and culture: https://www.napa.fi/careers/
Ready to get on board and join the NAPA crew?
We kindly ask you to send your application and CV by 14 May 2023. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.
For more information about the position, please get in touch with Pekka Pakkanen, EVP, Shipping Solutions, by e-mail: email@example.com
Intelligent solutions for maritime industry