Senior Software Engineer
We’re on a mission to create thriving online communities, and want you to consider joining our engineering team!
Our stack leverages technologies like Next.js, tRPC, TypeScript and Serverless, so we can move fast, with high quality, while incorporating feedback to iterate our product.
We believe privacy is changing, that people deserve a better, more trusted online experience, and that through our platform, they can connect and share in better ways than current social media.
That’s the pitch. Here’s what we’re looking for in our next Senior Software Engineer.
- 6+ years experience as a full-stack engineer
- Deep knowledge, skills and experience with Typescript, React and optionally Next.js.
- Strong experience with deploying to cloud environments and optionally with Serverless technology like Vercel, database technology like PlanetScale and Prisma.
- Strong experience working within product development
- We value applications from Senior engineers, and by Senior, we mean that you take pride in enabling other people to do their best work, while delivering yours.
In return, we’re offering
- Full time employment, with the option to work from our Oslo offices, from home or remotely within Europe (+/- 2 hours CET)
- A competitive salary with access to our options scheme.
- A senior position, meaning you have the chance to help lead and form our early technical decisions.
- A great company culture where we believe in kicking-ass and having fun!
- Great colleagues from Norway, UK and Poland that care about our velocity, standards, well-being and the company’s mission
- An engineering manager who will help coach and support you
Sounds interesting? Hit the apply button now! Any questions? Reach us at email@example.com
See more information about IndyRIOT on our website: https://indyriot.com
For any questions on the role or help with applying, please contact Mark Poulsen: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an inclusive environment with lots of tolerance! We see our differences as something essential to make a good product and will work actively to ensure candidates to this role reflect the variety of society; we welcome applications from every intersection of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
It's your community - OWN IT!