Performance Marketing Specialist
Optio Incentives, a rapidly scaling Fintech company, is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Performance Specialist to join our expanding team. If you have a passion for finance, marketing, and creating results, then we would love to talk.
We are transitioning from a startup with proven product-market fit to international scaling, and we are looking for individuals eager to be part of the journey!
About Optio Incentives
Optio Incentives is a Fintech company with offices in Oslo (HQ), Sweden, Denmark, and Germany (and soon more countries). We develop software solutions to simplify all aspects of our clients' employee equity programs, such as option programs, share programs, and more. Our client portfolio includes some of Europe’s most exciting scale-ups like Easee, Tibber, Oda, Kahoot, and Northvolt, as well as established enterprises like Telia, Sats Bang & Olufson, Tryg, and many more.
About the Role
The Marketing Performance Specialist (MPS) is responsible for driving growth and optimizing the performance of our marketing campaigns. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing and sales focusing on growth. You will play a crucial role in creating, managing, and analyzing campaigns, ensuring efficiency, and delivering results.
- Develop and execute growth initiatives to drive performance across marketing channels
- Work hands-on with HubSpot, Google ads, LinkedIn, and other campaign and performance tools
- Create, manage, and measure marketing campaigns, driving efficiency and results
- Collaborate closely with sales
- Develop and maintain a data-driven approach to marketing performance optimization
- Develop and create landing pages tailored towards our core buyer personas
- A commercial mindset and a doer mentality
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on B2B SaaS
- Strong proficiency in performance tools such as Google ads and Linkedin
- Passion for creating and driving results
- Fluency in written and spoken English; German, French, Dutch, and/or one Scandinavian language is a plus
- Experience working with dev and design teams
- Interest in or experience with SaaS and financial services
What We Offer
- Inspiring work environment with like-minded people
- Competitive compensation package with commission and opportunity for equity ownership in Optio
- Flexible working conditions
- Great career opportunities with potential for internal promotion
- Opportunities to travel and work from our other European office.
For this role, we prefer candidates located in Oslo, but we are also open to candidates based in Germany or Sweden. We will consider candidates with a Norwegian work permit for the Oslo location, while candidates for the Germany or Sweden location must have a valid work permit for the respective country. Candidates are interviewed on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the job, please contact our CMO Marko Tomas at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
Motivate your team with equity